New GH Casting Call

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

unless they completely screw up her aging (which I wouldnt put it past them), Serena shouldnt be a teen. She was Lulu and Maxie's age so she should be in her mid to late 20s and older than Michael and Morgan. Christina however could be anywhere from 15 to early 20s now since the last time we saw her she was like 5 years old in 2003

• Members

This GH cast is so big you could split it into at least 3 soaps. I'll believe the Chrisitna and Serena casting when it's officially confirmed because that spumor has been out for at least a year. They could be recasting Kristina for all we know. She's sort of needed to added fuel to the fire with all of the drama that's going on with her family.

• Members

That's what I keep saying Serena shouldn't be anywhere but Maxie and Lulu's age group but they seem to be put her in the late teens/early 20s group. Also Christina was born a few years before this show's Christina and Morgan so she doesn't need to be a teen either.

While their doing all this teen girl casting why not start by recasting Molly because HP sucks and can't carry a teen scene? Throwing a bunch of newbies into it wont instantly make the teen scene better.

I really don't care if they get CS back or not because her acting is nothing special.

Lol I was joking too. These casting notices every week are ridiculous

• Members

The fifth one

CUT TO:

GENERAL HOSPITAL- EVENING

(KAILEY, FRIDA)

KIND, SPUNKY, AND COMPASSIONATE, KAILEY HAS ALWAYS LOOKED AFTER HERSELF. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE NO PARENTS AND GET LEFT ON A DOORSTEP WITH NOTHING BUT A NOTE AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THINGS HAD STARTED TO CHANGE HOWEVER SINCE FRIDA'S VISITS HAD GOTTEN MORE FREQUENT AND SINCE SHE'D MET UNCLE ROMAN. SHE ALL OF A SUDDEN HAD A FAMILY AND A LOT OF IT SEEMS. TOO BAD SHE WASN'T SURE THIS WAS A FAMILY SHE WANTED TO BE PART OF. IT DIDN'T STOP HER FROM BEING CURIOUS THOUGH.

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SPRING HER VISIT ON FRIDA LIKE THIS BUT SHE SAW NO OTHER CHOICE. SHE'D COME ALL THIS WAY AFTER ALL AND WANTED ANSWERS TO HER QUESTIONS. SHE BANGS ON THE DOOR.

Frida: Come in.

KAILEY OPENS THE DOOR AND ENTERS

Kailey: Surprise.

FRIDA JUMPS UP

Frida: What are you doing here?

FRIDA GOES TO SLAM THE DOOR BEHIND KAILEY

Kailey: Hello to you too. Aren't you excited to see me?

Frida: Not at this moment, no, I am not. This is dangerous. Where have you been? Sister Theresa said no one had seen you in days and your uncle informs me you took off when he tried to visit you.

KAILEY SITS DOWN

Kailey: That's not entirely true. He wasn't even there. It was some of his WSB thugs. They were manhandling me so I took off. Relax.

Frida: I will not relax! I've told you and he's told you a million times that you have to stay there. No one can protect you out in the real world.

Kailey: Uh huh. Well, it seems I got here just fine on my own with no protecting. I don't know what you're both so stressed about.

Frida: You're lucky you didn't get killed!

KAILEY IGNORES HER

Kailey: So how come you never told me you were setting up shop in my parents' old town?

Frida: That is none of your concern.

Kailey: I think it is. Aw, come on. You have to tell me. Why Port Charles? It doesn't look like its exactly the most exciting place.

FRIDA STARTS GATHERING HER STUFF

Frida: We are leaving. Get your things.

Kailey: But I just got here! I haven't even gotten to snoop around the hospital yet --

Frida: You can not go wandering around!

Kailey: No one is coming after me! No one knows I exist but you and uncle Roman.

Frida: There are dangers your little mind can't even begin to grasp!

Kailey: And another thing- how come you told me I had no family but my dead parents, uncle Roman and my grandmother? It would have been nice to know I had aunts, an uncle, and some cousins who are also alive. You left them out in your history lesson of the family. Not too mention that other cousin of mine who got my mother's inheritance when she died. You know, since I couldn't inherit since I don't exist.

FRIDA LOOKS STUNNED

Kailey: Sister Cecilia gave me the letter from my mother.

Frida: Those people don't matter.

Kailey: They matter to me. It would have been nice to have a family. Even though they don't seem like the greatest people.

Frida: They are no sort of family. Its no matter now. You had love.

Kailey: Yeah....from nuns.

Frida: You were safe there.

Kailey: How come I couldn't just stay with my mother? She got to go back to Port Charles, I mean, to here I guess. Why couldn't she have brought me back with her? I read the letter. It said she wanted me and loved me.

KAILEY PULLS OUT THE LETTER AND POINTS TO THE ENDING

Kailey: See right there. "I love you." Oh and I saw the part where she said she wanted my name to be Katie. Thanks for sticking me with Kailey.

Frida: Your grandmother never would have allowed for you to go with her. She wanted you dead. She knew if your father knew about you that he'd move heaven and earth to find you.

Kailey: You make it sound so dramatic.

Frida: You will never even be able to wrap your head around how dangerous she is! I don't know what came over me. Maybe it's that you were just a helpless baby. Your grandmother was telling me to kill you but I just couldn't. Not with Jenny lying there half out of her mind and crying for you. You, her, myself, Julius -- we were all just pawns in your grandmother's scheme.

Kailey: From the sound of it, Julius wasn't exactly so innocent himself.

Frida: Silence! Don't you understand what I did to keep you safe? I risked my life and my daughter's life to keep you alive.

Kailey: Yeah, yeah, I know. That's why you left me at that orphanage with the letter and the birth certificate. I'm a regular little orphan Annie.

KAILEY PAUSES

Kailey: So I guess my father didn't even know about me?

Frida: No.

Kailey: Great. I'm really feeling the love right now. But you think he would have wanted me right? I mean you just said he would ha -

KAILEY PICKS UP THE PAPER ON THE DESK AND LOSES HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT

Kailey: I know that name. What's the deal with this Luke Spencer guy again?

Frida: Of course you know that name. He thinks he killed your father and grandmother. He's a nauseating waste of a man.

Kailey: What do you mean he thinks he killed them? You told me they were dead and --

FRIDA HEARS SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE DOOR AND LOOKS WHILE KAILEY MOVES BEHIND THE DESK

Frida: It's that dreadful Coe woman. Hid -

Kailey: Wait- Coe? Isn't she my cousin's mom? The one that has everything that should be mine? Maybe I should introduce myself -

KAILEY HEADS FOR THE DOOR. FRIDA GRABS HER ARM.

Frida: You will do no such thing! You'll stay in this office and hide. Don't make a peep!

FRIDA GOES OUT THE DOOR AND LOCKS KAILEY IN HER OFFICE TO WAIT

Archived