New GH Casting Call

• Members

Casting call #4-

CUT TO:

GENERAL HOSPITAL- AFTERNOON

(MELANIE, VICTORIA)

MELANIE SITS ON THE HOSPITAL BED WITH HER LEGS UP TO HER CHEST. SHE'S NORMALLY SO ADVENTUROUS AND CONFIDENT BUT RECENT EVENTS HAVE KNOCKED THE WIND OUT OF HER SPIRITS. SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE HAD TO COME TO THIS PLACE. SURELY SHE COULDN'T STILL BE IN TROUBLE SHE THINKS. THAT'S OVER AND ROGER AND BORIS ARE BOTH DEAD. SHE SNAPS OUT OF HER THOUGHTS AT A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. SHE JUMPS BACK. A SIDE EFFECT FROM LIVING ON THE EDGE SO MUCH.

VICTORIA WALKS IN

Victoria: Melanie, sweetheart? Are you all right?

Melanie: What?

SHE'S STARTLED

Melanie: Yes, yes, I am fine. Why do you ask?

Victoria: Felicia said you hardly wanted to talk to her when she was here.

Melanie: I was tired and she, uh, she was a little too cheerful for me that early in the morning.

VICTORIA WALKS OVER AND SITS ON THE BED

Victoria: Well, she's just worried about you sweetheart. We all are. You've been through a terrible ordeal.

Melanie: I appreciate the concern but I'm fine. The doctor even said I can go home later, not that I have a home or anyone to go to.

VICTORIA WIPES AWAY THE TEAR ON MELANIE'S CHEEK.

Victoria: Of course, you have a home to go to. You can come with me or back to Mac and Felicia's. Maybe you could even go stay with Lucas and Bobbie.

Melanie: Thank you. You're very kind but I don't want to be a burden and I feel like I already am.

Victoria: You could never be a burden. We all love you very much.

MELANIE IS SILENT. VICTORIA TRIES TO THINK OF WHAT TO SAY.

Victoria: Bobbie said this is all very rough on you.

Melanie: Yes, it is. I thought this was all over. I mean, they come and tell me that Roger and Boris are both dead and then your friend Mr. Spencer shows up and confirms it. Things were fine for a little while but then, boom. I'm being sent here and told to find you with no explanation why. Next thing I know, I'm being followed around and almost get shot which lands me here at GH.

MELANIE'S VOICE GETS HIGHER

Melanie: Of course, no one tells me anything so I have no idea what or why this is happening again.

Victoria: It's a very --

Melanie: Very hard to explain, right? It always is. If you want me to trust you Aunt Victoria, you have to tell me the truth. The truth about everything.

Victoria: There are just some things we can't talk about and honey, you know that. Your father must have taught you that.

Melanie: Yes but this is different. This time it was me and my parents weren't there to tell me who or why. When am I suppose to go back to them by the way?

Victoria: Um, all in due time. It's very complicated.

MELANIE JUMPS OFF THE BED AND STARTS TO PACE.

Melanie: It's always very complicated with you all isn't it? It's never easy. It's never the truth. It's always these weird secret half truths. You, Mr. Spencer, my mother, my father, Holly, Robert. I can't handle this anymore. Who is after you all this time? And why? If they're all dead, then what the hell is this all about? Why was that woman threatening you earlier? What was that all about? Tell me. Please. I have to know.

MELANIE STARTS TO CRY WHILE VICTORIA LOOKS STUNNED.

Melanie: I don't know what's going on. I don't know if I'm going to step outside and get shot again. I'm not strong enough for this.

VICTORIA HOLDS A CRYING MELANIE.

Victoria: You are strong enough, sweetheart and it won't always be like this. I promise you that. I wish more than anything I could tell you everything. You have to believe that.

Melanie: I'm glad you have all this faith in my ability to hold it together. And I do believe you. It's just all so -- I don't know.

Victoria: I have all the faith in world in you and so do Felicia and Bobbie. That's what we're here for.

Melanie: Hmm. I guess.

Victoria: Speaking of which, lets go see which one of them I can find so we can bust you out of here. I think you've been cooped up long enough.

VICTORIA GETS UP AND WALKS TO THE DOOR

Melanie: Um, Aunt Victoria. Thank you for everything. All you've done and for what you said.

Victoria: You're welcome sweet girl. I'll be right back.

I don't have the fifth one with me right now but I'll post it later. It's- I kid you not- Dr. O with some teenager who could only be

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Serena casting call must be pretty old, it makes it seem it's around the time Kiki hooked up with Michael. Perhaps he was supposed to sleep with her instead of Ava? Methinks that Penny recast they threw around was Serena's casting call.

So who is dead in the Anna D audition?

Archived