New GH Casting Call

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Casting call #1- brunette teen, 15-16. Troublemaker, opinionated, daddy's girl. Spoiled rotten.

CUT TO:

METRO COURT HOTEL- EVENING

(GABRIELLE, BRETT)

GABRIELLE HIDES BEHINDS THE PLANT CLOSE TO BRETT'S HOTEL ROOM AND WAITS. WITH HER SUSPICIONS CONFIRMED, ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS WAIT FOR HIM TO SHOW UP. IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER IF HER MOTHER IS THERE WITH HIM. SHE'D BE ABLE TO CONFRONT THEM TOGETHER. CONFIDENT AND BLUNT, SHE'S MORE THAN WILLING TO DO WHAT SHE NEEDS TO DO AND SPEAK HER MIND.

THE ELEVATOR DOOR OPENS AND BRETT GETS OFF AND GOES INTO HIS ROOM. GABRIELLE WALKS UP TO THE DOOR AFTER HE'S INSIDE.

Gabrielle: Showtime.

GABRIELLE BANGS ON THE DOOR AND BRETT ANSWERS IN HIS ROBE.

Brett: You just couldn't stay away could you? --

BRETT STOPS WHEN HE REALIZES ITS NOT RACHEL AT THE DOOR.

Gabrielle: Guess again loser.

GABRIELLE SHOVES PAST HIM AND INTO THE ROOM. BRETT SLAMS THE DOOR.

Brett: What the hell are you doing here? You just looking for trouble again? I warned you --

Gabrielle: We have something to talk about.

Brett: We have nothing to talk about. Scram.

BRETT MOVES TO OPEN THE DOOR AND LET HER OUT.

Gabrielle: What's wrong? You trying to get rid of me so you can entertain my mother later?

GABRIELLE PLOPS DOWN ON THE COUCH AND BRETT TURNS AROUND QUICKLY.

Brett: You got no idea what you're talking about. We're friends, nothing more.

Gabrielle: Oh please. You think I am an idiot? I know what's going on. I've known since I got here. I was just waiting for proof and I got earlier.

BRETT IS TAKEN BACK.

Brett: Whatever proof you have is only in your little over active imagination. What you think you saw --

Gabrielle: What I think I saw? Man, you are really slow. I've got you on video and on camera.

Brett: The hell you do --

Gabrielle: I snuck in here when your maid came into clean and I hid in your closet and woo, I got an eyeful.

Brett: Look, you're not going to say anything right? And keep your voice down! Let me see your phone.

Gabrielle: What? Scared I'll spoil your technique? You watch too many soap operas by the way. You need to get some moves that aren't from 1978. Believe me, no one would fall for your "please be my gal, I need you" crap except my desperate whore of a mother.

Brett: Watch what you say about your mother, you little --

GABRIELLE JUMPS UP.

Gabrielle: Or what? You'll tell her? Then you're going to have to tell her how I know all about what's going on and that'd ruin you twos' little affair. Maybe you'll tell my father? Oh wait, no- you're too much of a coward for that.

BRETT IS SILENT.

Gabrielle: That's what I thought.

Brett: No, but I will tell both of them about that mouth of yours.

Gabrielle: Ha! No you won't. You wouldn't dare.

BRETT MOVES UP CLOSER TO WHERE SHE'S STANDING.

Brett: You just watch me.

Gabrielle: Okay, fine. You tell them and I'll have to tell them all about how you and I were all alone in your hotel room together. I'm sure they, the press, Anna Devane, everyone in Port Charles will love that. DA Edwards caught alone in hotel room with an underage girl. There would be a field day for sure. I mean, can you imagine. Between that and your affair with a married woman, you're looki --

BRETT IS FLUSTERED AND ANGRY.

Brett: Okay! Okay! You win. What is it that you want me to do?

Gabrielle: That thing with my mother? You know, the one I didn't see and don't know about it? It ends- tonight! If I see you around her or my dad, I will sing like a canary and your little affair, this visit to your hotel room, and everything else I know will be out for everyone to know. You decide. Catch ya around.

GABRIELLE SMIRKS AT BRETT AND LEAVES THE ROOM.

• Members

Casting call #2-

CUT TO:

PCPD- MID DAY

(TREVOR, BRETT)

BAD BOY TREVOR HAS NO USE FOR AUTHORITY OR THOSE WHO TRY TO ENFORCE IT. SEVERAL RUN INS WITH THE LAW HAVE LEFT HIM WITH A RAP SHEET AS LONG AS HIS ARM. HE HADN'T PLANNED ON GETTING CAUGHT THIS TIME BUT HE HAD TO HELP GABBY AND GET THEM FOOD. HE'D HITCHHIKED ALL THE WAY OUT HERE TO BE WITH HER AND HE WASN'T ABOUT TO LET PEOPLE TELL HIM THEY COULDN'T BE TOGETHER. HE MUTTERS THAT HE HOPES SHE IS OKAY AND THAT SHE GOT AWAY WHEN THE COPS BUSTED THEM. HIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS INTERRUPTED WHEN BRETT WALKS IN AND SLAMS THE DOOR.

Brett: Well well well. Why I'm not surprised to see you as a visitor of the state?

Trevor: I'm surprised you're here man. Don't you have a married girlfriend you should be sleazing it up with?

Brett: You shut your mouth!

Trevor: Or what dude? I'm not afraid of you. Remember, I know about your dirty little secret.

Brett: You think I'm scared of a punk kid like you?

Trevor: You sure were scared of Gabby. Isn't that why you came on to her --

Brett: I never touched her you little -

Trevor: Or is it that you're just into mother daughter action?

BRETT SLAMS THE PAPERS ON THE DESK

Brett: You damn well know that never happened. You and her. You both think you're so clever, don't you? I know the two of you cooked that little scheme up just like I'm sure the two of you are who trashed my car the other night.

Trevor: Everyone saw you with your hands all over her man! Why would those friends of Dr and Mrs. Thompson lie about that? Plus, you don't have any proof we were anywhere near your car when that happened.

BRETT GETS CLOSE TO TREVOR

Brett: I could make sure you went under the jail if I wanted to but I'm not. I'm gonna make you a deal.

Trevor: I don't do deals with rats.

BRETT IGNORES HIM

Brett: I'm going to let you walk out of here because you're the only one who knows where Gabrielle is. You have to convince her to go home and get off the streets. That's no place for a kid.

Trevor: Gabby is fine. I take care of her, we're in love, and she's not going home till you're out of their lives.

Brett: First off, you're children. You don't know a thing about love so don't give me that! And she's not going to be fine if I keep you locked up in here now is she? Despite what she thinks and what she's told you, I care about her. I want her to be safe and she's not going to be safe wandering the streets of Port Charles with you!

Trevor: You care? Your care? Is that why you told her to get lost and called her a brat? Is that why you're trying to ruin her family? Haven't you noticed even your own daughter hates you? Nobody likes you man. Not your daughter, not me, especially not Gabby -

Brett: Not that it's any of your business, but I was angry and Gabrielle showed up out of the blue. I didn't mean to blow up at her. I'm sorry I hurt her and Finn.

Trevor: Yeah, well you should be sorry. Gabby, Finn and Dr. Thompson don't deserve to have their lives ruined by a loser like you.

Brett: Gabrielle deserves better in life than living on the streets with a lowlife like you and you know it. I'm going to to draw up the paperwork. You remember our deal.

BRETT LEAVES

• Members

Casting call #3-

CUT TO:

FLOATING RIB - AFTERNOON

(FINN, TOM)

FINN IS THE GIRL WITH EVERYTHING. SHE'S IN HER EARLY TWENTIES. RICH. WELL TRAVELED. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND CHARMING - QUICK TO LAUGH AND FUN TO BE AROUND. ALWAYS UP TO TAKE A DARE AND TO PARTY ALL NIGHT. BUT UNDERNEATH SHE'S LONELY. NEEDY. AFRAID THAT SHE'S BEING USED FOR HER MONEY AND THAT NO ONE WILL EVER REALLY WANT HER FOR HERSELF. SHE LIKES TOM MORE THAN SHE IS WILLING TO ADMIT EVEN THOUGH THEY JUST MET. SHE'S USED TO BEING THE ONE PURSUED AND THIS TIME SHE'S PURSUING HIM.

SHE EXAMINES THE BAR TO MAKE SURE HER PARENTS OR MAC & FELICIA AREN'T THERE AGAIN. SHE TAKES OFF HER SUNGLASSES ONCE SHE REALIZES IT'S SAFE. SHE SPOTS TOM SITTING BY HIMSELF. SHE MOVES UP TO JOIN HIM AT THE BAR.

Finn: What a surprise.

Tom: What do you mean? This is where we saw each other last time. Remember? You were standing behind the door trying to hide from your mother?

Finn: Excuse me, but I was not hiding from my mother. I was just only expecting my stepdad and then she showed up. I got scared.

Tom: Oh is that it? It sure seemed that way to me, especially the "I don't want to see my mother part."

Finn: It's not like that.

FINN WALKS BEHIND THE BAR AND GRABS FOOD AND A DRINK WITHOUT PAYING FOR THEM

Tom: Hey blondie, I don't think that's allowed.

Finn: Oh please. Calm down. Mac and Felicia won't care. They love me.

Tom: Ah, the mystery deepens. How do you know Mac and Felicia?

Finn: She's my mom's best friend.

Tom: So you don't want to be seen or have anyone know you're around, but you waltz into your mother's best friend's joint and steal? You're not very subtle.

Finn: It's not what you think.

Tom: It's not?

Finn: You make me laugh.

Tom: Is that why you came looking for me? So I could make you laugh?

Finn: Who says I came looking for you anyway? Maybe I just wanted a drink and to see Felicia.

Tom: No, you didn't. You don't want to see your folks but you want to see Felicia? I wasn't born yesterday. You were following me.

Finn: And what is all that suppose to mean?

Tom: It means we slept together and you said it was a one time thing and that I wouldn't see you again- and now you're here talking to me. You're not as clever as you think you are.

Finn: You think I changed my mind and I'm back for more.

Tom: I don't know what I think about you just yet.

FINN'S AN EXPERIENCED FLIRT. SHE'S GOOD AT SUPERFICIAL CONVERSATION. TOM ISN'T.

Finn: Okay, you realize you're incredibly bad at this right?

Tom: At what?

Finn: Flirting. Charming me. It's a game silly. Like tennis. Have you ever played tennis?

Tom: Yeah.

Finn: I love tennis. My little sister and I play all the time. The courts in France are so wonderful--

Tom: Is there a point to this?

Finn: All I'm saying is then that you know how a volley works. You hit the ball back and forth. Flirting works the same way. You say something, I say something, hopefully sparks fly...

Tom: Stop, really. It, this, it's not going to work. Just go back to Seattle or New York or wherever it is you came from. I'm sure your boy toys and Eurotrash friends miss you.

Finn: What are you so afraid of?

Tom: Me? Afraid of you?

Finn: Yeah. Of your feelings for me.

Tom: I just met you. I don't have feelings for you.

Finn: That's not the impression I got last night.

Tom: Look, you and me -- we, we come from different worlds. You've had it easy and simple. My life is very complicated.

Finn: Hey my life hasn't been easy.

Tom: Oh really? I'm sure it was hard for you with your mom the makeup maven, rich lawyer daddy, and your stepdaddy the doctor not to mention all those millions sitting in the bank with your name on them.

Finn: You don't know anything about me or my parents.

Tom: Oh yeah. I know that you have two dads who were willing to almost get in a fist fight over you last night while you were hiding like a coward in the bathroom. I have no one so spare me the my life was so hard speech. It must have been so rough living in Paris, having a loving family, and hobnobbing with your fellow rich kids.

Finn: Don't even go there. You think I don't know who you are? You had it just as easy as me.

Tom: Except see you had a family who cared about you. My family shipped me off to school the first second they could. My parents loved my brother more than me. They always did and they still do. Is that the same for you?

Finn: Well no, I mean my --

Tom: That's what I thought. That's where we're different, you see. You have not one, not two, but three parents who love and adore you. You're just like my brother. He has two families that both want him. My parents don't even know I'm alive unless I screw up.

FINN LOOKS AT HIM SADLY BUT WITH SYMPATHY

Finn: Oh c'mon. It can't be that bad. I'm sure your family loves you.

Tom: They don't. There was someone. She's gone now, just like everyone else.

Finn: Geez.

Tom: My father ran her off. Ruined it for me like he does everything. He's never loved me. I've been a burden to him, the screw up, the least favorite son. Didn't I tell you? He likes my brothers better. One he just found out but he just loves him especially now with the baby. My other brother, well let's just say he's the golden boy and always will be. Then there's me. The screwup loser.

Finn: I'm sure it's not that way. This is just the alcohol talking. Dads love their kids. That's what they're for.

Tom: Yeah, says the girl with two dads. You've never been unloved a day in your life.

FINN IS QUIET FOR A MOMENT

Tom: Look, what are you doing here? Did you want something from me or are you using me to delay what you know you have to do?

Finn: I'm not sure.

Tom: Well then I have no answers for you.

FINN SURPRISES HERSELF BY BEING HONEST. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY SHE'S DRAWN TO THIS GUY. WHY HE MAKES HER OLF LIFE SEEM SO SHALLOW AND POINTLESS.

Finn: That makes two of us. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in this town, or this bar - let alone with you. I should be in Paris. Fashion Week is coming up. I've gone ever since I was a kid. When I used to live in Paris, my mom would take my sister and I. My stepdad would never come. He thought it was silly but he always acted interested when I would tell him about it anyway. These days, I sit in the front row at all the major shows. I smile and wave and blow air kisses to people I don't even like and the new lines come in and it's all so thrilling - or anyway, I pretend to be thrilled. I'm good at that. In fact, I've gotten so good at pretending that I almost forgot what it is like to actually feel. To actually care. To be nervous and excited and afraid in a good way because something wonderful is possibly right in front of me and I don't want to blow it.

FINN SUMMONS HER COURAGE. SHE'S OPEN. VULNERABLE.

But you know what? That's how I felt when I saw you again tonight. I felt like I was really here for the first time in a long time. Like this was all real. I want it to be. Do you?

TOM IS TAKEN BACK. HE'S SILENT FOR A MINUTE.

Tom: Finn, look. Despite what I said...I like you, I do. You're fun and you're beautiful. I'm just not sure I'm ready

FINN IS HURT AND A BIT SHOCKED AT BEING TURNED DOWN.

Finn: This girl really did a number in you huh?

Tom: You could say that. Plus it seems to me like you've got some family situations to work on.

Finn: It's nothing. It's fine.

Tom: Well, great. If its nothing and fine, then you now's a perfect to get it settled.

Finn: What?

Tom: Turn around.

FINN SWINGS AROUND IN HER CHAIR TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH HER MOTHER AND STEPFATHER. FINN JUMPS UP STUNNED AND ALMOST KNOCKS DOWN THE TABLE. TOM LETS OUT A LAUGH AT HER BEING FLUSTERED. FINN TRIES TO ADJUST HER DRESS WHILE THINKING OF WHAT TO SAY.

Finn: Umm, hello. Wha - what are you guys doing here?

RACHEL AND MARK SAY NOTHING. FINN STAMMERS ON.

Finn: It was a surprise. Me coming I mean. I heard all about the party from Gabrielle and I just couldn't miss it. Paris was getting boring anyway with everyone gone and Seattle just wasn't really my scene either. Aren't you going to say anything?

Mark: Ah honey, I think we're both just a little shocked. You don't let anyone know where you are and just take off with no notice.

Rachel: Where have you been? We were all worried half to death.

Finn: That's not entirely true. I told Gabrielle where I was. I mean I told her a general area. Didn't she tell you? --

Rachel: She doesn't tell me much of anything these days.

Finn: Plus, I did try to call your office yesterday but no one answered and then a weird guy answered the phone in dad's room. I've really missed you.

FINN SHOOTS RACHEL A LOOK WHILE SHE HUGS MARK

Mark: Well, I've missed you too honey.

FINN KEEPS HUGGING MARK WHILE GLARING AT RACHEL.

Archived