Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Race to the World Series

Congrats to the ChiSox! 4 straight compelete games by the pitchers. That is just unbelievable.

And St.Louis is in trouble. I don't see them winning when they have to win 3 straight games against Andy, Roy and Roger. Buh-bye St.Louis!

NOT JUST YET!!!!! How 'bout that PUJOLS?! What a finish! You could have heard a fly fart in that stadium after he hit that out.

I don't think they can beat Oswalt, but the momentum has shifted, and the ONE PLACE they didn't want to go back to is Busch Stadium.

My jaw dropped when Albert hit that one out, can you say MVP! The man is what 25 and he has already done so much as youngin. I still want the Astros to win it for Biggio and Clemons(dont really like Bagwell) though. So go Astros!

And now.....depression sets in. You can't win of you don't hit, and our boys (other than AP) hit like crap. Well, I only have one thing to say........

GO WHITE SOX!!!!! :P

GO WHITE SOX!!!!! :P

Go ASTORS!!!! ;)

This series is going to be low scoring because the starting pitching is outstanding!

Go ASTORS!!!! ;)

This series is going to be low scoring because the starting pitching is outstanding!

I don't know. The White Sox will hit them much better than our boys did. You should go to our MB. Edmonds, Walker, Mulder and LaRussa are getting RIPPED right now for this game and the series.

I pick the Sox in 6.

I can't believe they swept Houston. Unbelievable.

I have to give the ChiSox props for their awesome pitching and their clutch hitting (something Houston didn't have).

So Boston won last year and ChiSox this year. Are the Cubs next - can they end their drought?