Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psychofan

Favorite Crazy Lady in Daytime?

Vanessa was friggin awesome! I loved Marj's portryal of her. Damn you Frons for firing the talent that is Marj Dusay :angry:

So we could have the trailer trash and walking fetus. Dang Mc. t

So we could have the trailer trash and walking fetus. Dang Mc. t

Um, Vanessa was killed off in 2002 – October, I think. McTavish didn’t return until July 2003. So what does she have to do with this?

This is getting a little out of hand. I definitely don’t think McT is perfect and I have many gripes with certain aspects of her writing, but people like to blame her for everything under the sun - making her into the Anti-Christ or something. I think it’s a tad bit unfair.

Um, Vanessa was killed off in 2002 – October, I think. McTavish didn’t return until July 2003. So what does she have to do with this?

This is getting a little out of hand. I definitely don’t think McT is perfect and I have many gripes with certain aspects of her writing, but people like to blame her for everything under the sun - making her into the Anti-Christ or something. I think it’s a tad bit unfair.

I completely agree. It's the same with Dena Higley.

Sheila towers over all. THEN, NOW & FOREVER!

Can't believe you people missed out my girl Tricia Dennison McNeil though!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HELLO!!!! Stuffing the bride in a supply closet and walking down the ailse disgusised behind the veil, only to be exposed and shoot the groom dead?!!! Does it get more crazy than this [[email protected]#$%^&*]?! :lol:

Y&R - Sheila for sure

OLTL - Mad Mags

As for another crazy soap lady, I loved Julia when she was on ATWT. Sadly, the writers sent her on a trip to Loonyville and when she came back, Jack dumped her in a bowl of punch and broke my heart. :unsure:

-Fudge

Sheila Carter Grainger Forrester Warwick

And honorable mention to:

Sami, DAYS

Janet, AMC

Morgan, B&B

Vivian, DAYS

Beth, PASSIONS

Dominique Jennings of SUNSET (can't remember her characters' name)