Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psychofan

Favorite Crazy Lady in Daytime?

Well, who do you think your favorite daytime psycho. Mine is a tie between Jan and Margaret, though I love them all!

*GRRRR...I made the poll...what happened to it?!*

Janet Green and Sheila Carter are the cream of the crop when it comes to daytime psychos if you ask me. Can you imagine Janet and Sheila teaming up :lol:

Janet Green and Sheila Carter are the cream of the crop when it comes to daytime psychos if you ask me. Can you imagine Janet and Sheila teaming up :lol:

LOL...I can just see Sheila getting fed up with Janet's antics and Janet getting fed up with the seriousness of Sheila.

Rick, I like your choices of Julia and Vivian alot because even their antics were a little crazy their characters never really got over the top in the way they acted. They did crazy things and were evil to an extent and deranged but the actresses were able to control and not go over the top with it. They were very subtle in their craziness and it really worked well.

AMC's crazy ladies Janet and Vanessa although great could get very hammy and over the top; same for Tari Signor as Margaret on OLTL; and the girl who played Jan on Days. They were all good but I like the more subtle touches of Vivian and esp. Julia.

I don't remember Vanessa. When was she on?

She was on late 90's - and early 00's....she was married to Palmer, Mother of David and Leo, she fell over the cliff with Leo...She ended up being Proteus, the huge drug lord...but she went crazy and tied up Greenlee at the Valley Inn in front of everyone, sporting a wig and knife and pretending to be some old movie actress....vanessa was supposedly an old washed up movie actress back in the day - she was a money-hungry whore. She was GREAT though - I loved her...she was played by Marj Dusay, who was on GL as Alexandria Spaulding (I think).

She was on late 90's - and early 00's....she was married to Palmer, Mother of David and Leo, she fell over the cliff with Leo...She ended up being Proteus, the huge drug lord...but she went crazy and tied up Greenlee at the Valley Inn in front of everyone, sporting a wig and knife and pretending to be some old movie actress....vanessa was supposedly an old washed up movie actress back in the day - she was a money-hungry whore. She was GREAT though - I loved her...she was played by Marj Dusay, who was on GL as Alexandria Spaulding (I think).

Ahhh okay. I vaguely remember her now lol.

Vanessa was friggin awesome! I loved Marj's portryal of her. Damn you Frons for firing the talent that is Marj Dusay :angry: