BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Such a good episode with Tom and Tom finally joining LVP in partnership (for a screaming deal) and Stassi stressing out but pulling off the event. 

Lala making her presence known with trashing Tom and Katie’s marriage is a big splash. I don’t know why Tom just said “I have no recollection” rather than outright denying it. 

Jax and James together is bizarre - how did those two become friends?!

• Members

No idea, @DaytimeFan when those two started to get along. Birds of a feather...

That said...James is coming across good this season. And not that I hated her last season, but I'm loving Lala this season and her scene with Ariana was cute. I like them together.

Over Sheana and was right with Stassi when she was like wtf why is Sheana talking to her as if they are friends. lol.

Loved LVP putting a foot in Tom's butt verbally. If you are like this in a marriage, how will you be as a partner?

It's been dramatic, but fun and not at all toxic. I'm actually looking forward to it this season. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll say this much...nice to see Kristen can still stir the pot. Sad that Brittany is still going to give Jax a chance (or should I say Jason now given the promo for next week?)

Oh, the transgendered Host looks like she's going to recur. Cool. 

Wow. Poor James. I would have never thought I would have said that a year ago. He felt really hurt by Lucas and the gay rumors. But yep...that can be L.A. for you I guess.

• Members

WOW. at that Katie bombshell. Explains quite a lot about her. Not dying after falling through 25 stories from a skylight would change me, too. It's sad she does not show depth more often.

Hmmm...at the girls accusing Stassi of being racist. Entitled...yes. But racist...yeah. I guess I would have to say I don't see it. 

• Members

This season of Vanderpump Rules is the best since season 2! 

Arianna will find ANY reason to not like Stassi.

Lala and James are the gift that keep on giving!

Any idiot can see Jax would much rather be with Stassi than Brittany.

Arianna is so much more into Scheana than Sandoval. Obvi.

Crazy Kristen makes this show SOOO much better!

Katie Blah and Tom Blah are the glue.... I GUESS.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I heard about the facelift, but never knew how it occurred.

Same.

And I agree. It is a rare thing to hear LVP curse so she was clearly P.O. And it doesn't seem to be going away judging from next week's promo.

I agree. It was a chore to watch last season.

But this season? I can't get enough of it. It's been good. We even have recurring characters again. From James's gay 'friend' to Billie (who I find fascinating) to even Faith...it's been good.

Edited by Taoboi