BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This word gets thrown out alot lately but I do think they are bullying Lala. The way they hate, ostracize and come for her is so unnecessary and over the top. These chicks are hovering around 30 acting like they are in HS.

Scheanna goes to Lisa complaining that LaLa asked them how their weekend was. Lisa gives her a cold look that says 'so what?" Exactly!

• Members

Scheanna saying its "f--king messed up of Lala to be screwing a married man. Thats real rich considering she got on this show by f--king the husband of a housewife but I guess we are supposed to forget about that. I really hate the girls on this show, primarily Katie, Scheanna and Kristen. The way they are out to go in on Lala is ridiculous

Kristen jumping for joy that James was fired and now hes finally gone....why does she care? Just bc he doesnt work at Sur means he's gone from the group. Bitch your ass was fired too yet you are still here

Adriana is going to be a groomsman....how does that work? Who will she walk with?

• Members

She hangs out with them but she wasnt going in on Lala. Unlike Scheanna, she also wasnt hypocritical. Like she acknowledged that she did a sex tape and instead of chastizing Lala, she issued advice that girls shouldnt do that bc she learned her lesson. I dont love Stassi but she didnt really do anything for be to blast her about. All she did was sit back and cackle at the mess and I cant fault her for that

• Members

Last night's episode was really moving and raw with emotion.  

Did anyone catch the timeline though?  Last week's episode, they were talking about James sleeping with this chick who had a picture on her phone "from a month ago", dated March 13, 2016.  That means the episode was taking place in April.  Then, last night's episode took place the date before/after Pulse, during LA Pride, which was June 12, 2016.  Did they just take a 2-month break in filming to get some new storylines going?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@Taoboi

Scratch what I said about giving Stassi a free pass. She was awful this last episode. Why did she storm off crying in the bathroom. Girl, bye! You dont even work at Sur

I LIVE for Lisa's Stassi's shade. She is not here for her

Lisa: "Why am I paying these people? They should be paying me for therapy." LOL

The final scene was embarrassing. Im almost ready to drop this show. These people are over 30 acting a damn fool. They make me feel dumb watching them

• Members

HAHAHHAHA!!!!

I have to agree. Stassi was messy this past episode for all her good shade.

And yes, I love how Lisa stays shading her. However, all of that drama did explode because Lisa send Ariana a la proxy when she should be Boss on all of them to get along. That is a business. If coworkers don't get along to the point where they can't work at all together, she should be stepping up personally.

• Members

"$18, for a rag." - Stassi.

I really enjoyed how everyone, except Katie, hates the tea towel wedding invite. I hate it too. If this wasn't a 'Wedding by Bravo' she'd never dream of spending money on such a stupid invitation. 

Loved the scene of Lisa shooting James down when he came back like a prick asking for his job back. Side note: everyone recall that George Michael was James Kennedy's godfather but they hadn't spoken in years because James' father fell out with George?