BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

TY Andy for asking Why Kristen got all the hate and Jax was forgiven? Never understood that

Also I really feel like Tom Sandoval did something with that Miami girl. Maybe not sex but I bet she saw him naked in a weak moment and maybe he stopped it before it esclated but If he did NOTHING, he wouldnt be so damn defensive and is Arianna a great actress or does she not care if Tom cheated on her

I also wish Lisa would stop speaking like she lives with Tom & Arianna and knows that they didnt hookup while he was with Kristen.

jax is a mess and needs to go as does Stassi

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's the wonderfully steaming hot mess I know and love.

Jax remains a psycho who treats women horribly. This poor Brittany chick is this season's Laura-Leigh. 

Scheana remains an idiot. So low class. It was so weird of her and Katie to instantly investigate this Lala hooker, whose clearly a pretty bitch bitch.

James is a pig and an awful person and a terrible liar. Kristen didn't deserve that, even though she is an absolute psycho. Like, Fatal Attraction psycho. Most of what's gone on IS her fault - but she's not at fault for James cheating on her and lying about it. 

Faith seems like she actually wants to work and do well.

Aside from Lisa, the Toms and Arianna remain the only cast members I can root for. They're just plain old nice people. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think the show is doing very well in the ratings if I am not mistaken. I don't think it's doing RHOA numbers but it's doing well. This show has a huge cult following. Especially with celebs who admit to watching the show (Jennifer Lawrence being one of them). I actually think this show might could help BH a bit....

But I am over Scheana and her excessive whining thus far. She makes me want Stassi back so she can come and blow up Scheana's little playhouse b/c she's loving being the new 'Queen Bee' a bit too much. 

• Members

Totally agree...that this with RHoBH was the prefect combo...especially to see more of the lovely Lisa.

That said...so far...I'm not liking this season. It just feels (again so far) like so much been there, done that. Like they realize there is a formula to this and following it. I saw that last season, but there was enough differences to make it entertaining. I am sure Stassi's return will take care of some of that.

Yep. Not liking Schana at all this season. Being 'Queen Bee' has gone to her head.

And I know he's crazy, a clear druggie, and all kinds of looking old, but I would still ride Jax like a horse. Storyline wise...it's time for something different.

Kristen has been much improved so far. However...I hope she stays the 'villain.' :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Watching the latest episode...

I never thought I would see the day that I would be cheering Jax on, but James is just too annoying trying to be Jax 2.0. Nice try, little man.

I will give Lala this much...she is bringing some drama which I was not feeling this season at all.

Oh, I see the promo for next week it is going to be Old Blood v New between Jax and James. Good luck on that.

Those Toms suuuuuure do know how to ram. Wow. lol. Good they are being a friend to Shay. Shame his WIFE can't be the same.

Katie's hair continues to be flawless.

• Members

I am LOVING VPR this season...

Jax vs. James is so good because they're both loathsome!

The Lauren/Lala/James storyline was so deliciously terrible and that it started, existed and concluded in a single episode was amazing. That stupid girl, thinking she could cheat on camera...incredible. Love when people rip off their mic thinking that solves the problem.

Shay and Scheana...Scheana is so awful. She is disgustingly self centred, selfish and stupid. Shay is clearly struggling and his friends, the Tom Toms, are the only ones supporting his health. What's Scheana's position: "I couldn't be with someone whose 100% sober." Stupid bitch.

• Members

But to be fair...Scheana has always been that way. ;)

I suspect that Jax v James might actually give this season so much needed juice. Because up until a few episodes ago, it just felt so 'been there, done that' to me and I couldn't put my finger on exactly why.

That whole Lauren/Lala was a beautiful trainwreck and I loved the shade Andy threw later on WWHL when he wanted to learn more about Lauren's bf who had apparently always been working at Sur, but this past week was the first time he had been on camera.