BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I dont like Kristen but Vail was DEAD wrong to go through her phone. What an invasion of privacy. She lost major points with me there

Thank god there was no Stassi this episode. I have to say Im sick of Scheanna's shady talking heads about her. She comes across obsessed

Pandora looks nothing like Lisa or Ken

A2WOQoQ.png?1

phaedra-parks-rhoa-hubby-going-to-jail-f

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I've cuddled with lots of straight boys before. Granted I ended up hooking up with most of them. But I do believe they exist. Just not with these two.

Stassi, as much as I love her extreme bitchiness, truly doesn't fit in this show anymore. She needs to either start working at Sur again or she needs to be cut next season.

Vail is such an actress. She can go.

Kristen is batshit crazy and I love her for it!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I have to defend the Toms...I have done exactly what they did, on a number of occasions, doesn't say anything about their sexuality.

It was a great episode because Vail is getting Jax'd and for an Ivy League grad she's acting pretty dumb!

Pandora is her mother's daughter, she was running that kitchen like it was her own!

And finally, a Stassi free episode, which highlighted why she doesn't matter to this show at all anymore and should not return next season!