rlj

Vanderpump Rules

36 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

THIS. 

It's why I liked last season when Schwartz (of all people) called her out on her shallowness.

I'm also hoping that with the release of this trailer, they will FINALLY release the RHoBH trailer so we can separate fact from fiction with those ladies.

The thing about when Schwartz calls people out (as he seems to do with James in this season's trailer) is that he is averse to confrontation and averse to drama...so when HE is the one flipping out, you know the person 1) has it coming and 2) is going to have problems with everyone adjacent to Schwartz because although he's a flake and cheated on Katie (he's no saint), he is also not an assh*le. He is a nice guy and when the nice guy is willing to get scrappy, there's a reason for it.

Agreed re BH. I want LVP to leave midseason like Jeana Keough did on OC. Let the rest of them destroy each other.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, DaytimeFan said:

The thing about when Schwartz calls people out (as he seems to do with James in this season's trailer) is that he is averse to confrontation and averse to drama...so when HE is the one flipping out, you know the person 1) has it coming and 2) is going to have problems with everyone adjacent to Schwartz because although he's a flake and cheated on Katie (he's no saint), he is also not an assh*le. He is a nice guy and when the nice guy is willing to get scrappy, there's a reason for it.

Agreed re BH. I want LVP to leave midseason like Jeana Keough did on OC. Let the rest of them destroy each other.

ALL OF THIS. I said this at work all the time about myself...and people don't seem to get it. lol. If I am bringing it up, it means I saw a pattern. If you get attitude with me calling it out, well...then you get...

11098269_10204473682706699_8308785197157534529_n.jpg

As for LVP, it is sounding more and more like they might just be the case from articles I see here or there. It seems like she has stopped filming completely except for VP related stuff and her causes.

Well, it' s been a highly fun season so far. But I like the 'heading into adulthood' hook they are finally trying to give the show.

THough I'm not sure how the rumored Billie Lee drama is going to pan out.

That new episode with the twin birthday party was hilarious however. Stassi just cannot have a normal bday party, can she?

On 1/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, Taoboi said:

Well, it' s been a highly fun season so far. But I like the 'heading into adulthood' hook they are finally trying to give the show.

THough I'm not sure how the rumored Billie Lee drama is going to pan out.

That new episode with the twin birthday party was hilarious however. Stassi just cannot have a normal bday party, can she?

Agree, I'm loving this season too and it IS interesting to see how they're maturing the show out of the restaurant a bit and more into the Tom Tom era. They're very smart to do so.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Agree, I'm loving this season too and it IS interesting to see how they're maturing the show out of the restaurant a bit and more into the Tom Tom era. They're very smart to do so.

I'm a bit worried about how everyone will look when Billiegate hits.  However now that she (temporarily) fell out with LVP, should be interesting if they get it on camera.

That said...Wow at Beau...he has grounded Stassi and I do like them together. Now if she does not mess it up...