rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Okay, I'm behind...

...for anyone watching...what drama happened with Billie the transgender host and Jamie that got Tom all mad at the girls?

That said...I cannot believe Jax has stumbled onto...dare I say it...redemptive arc for himself. Shocking enough, I'm intrigued. Can one move on from their past? Or more specific...can he?

• Members

When Billie told Stassi and Kristen that Jamie asked her on a date - they were both very honest in their reaction and feelings toward Jamie.  They said he's very creepy and she needs to watch out (vs. coming across as really happy for her).... but Bravo showed the receipts and showed clips from the past where Jamie was a little odd/flirty towards them and you could tell they didn't like it.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I used to like Scheana in the first season but that quickly faded once I realized how desperate she was to be in with the “cool” girls. I think it’s pretty obvious that Arianna had real feelings for Scheana (season 3, 4) whereas Scheana just liked the attention. 

Also, I’m so over Lala’s wannabe gangsta ass. I’m gonna need someone to bitch slap her back to reality. You’re from Utah, sweetie.

• Members

THIS. 

It's why I liked last season when Schwartz (of all people) called her out on her shallowness.

I'm also hoping that with the release of this trailer, they will FINALLY release the RHoBH trailer so we can separate fact from fiction with those ladies.