BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

Lol no one is putting the Toms on trial. I love em whether they're straight, gay, or bi. They're both harmless nice guys. Sandoval's a little bit emo/darker than the other Tom but they both are decent human beings. In the end I hope they find true happiness somewhere and manage to get some success outside of Vanderpump Rules as a career.

Jax on the other hand is a complete sociopath and he just needs to disappear along with Stassi and Scheanna. Kristen is psychotic and the fact that Tom is giving her the time of day next week is sad to me.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Straight guys don't spoon each other, morning wood and all. Not the first time we have caught the Toms spooning in bed.

LOL @ Sandoval insinuating that Jax had a DL experience given what a lot are saying bout the Toms

Glad Schwartz admitted y he is Jaxs bitch, he scared Jax will drop troops bombs on him lol

• Members

I don't understand how Bravo and the cast can just watch these episodes and let Kristen stay on the show for next season. This girl is certifiably psychotic. She literally was scaring me at the end of her convo with Tom and then at the end of the episode. The previews are even worse. Like Arianna isn't safe as long as this chick is alive IMO.

• Members

I wish Arianna hadnt let herself cry on tv like that. Im sure Kristen thinks she won and was revelling in that scene

Of course we get a scene of Stassi trashing the party and Scheanna. She really has no life. I had to LOL at Lisa shading her wine bottle/bathroom achievement. "I'll always love Sur" yet she badmouths it all the time. "Im moving on" yet she keeps coming back

John helped "Jason" out of the goodness of his heart? Jax let him f--k him for favors

i didnt like Stassi yelling at Lisa. Lisa should have told her to get the F out of her restaurant and dont come back

Kristen has to choose between her bf or Stassi? F Stassi.

Tom crying at the end with Kristen. Bad acting and ewwww.

• Members

That episode was all sorts of uncomfortable to watch re: Kristin. She is out of her mind, certifiable, psychotic and deluded and dangerously obsessed. She needs to go. The show doesn't need her and I can't be alone in saying I find watching her uncomfortable.

James is her bitch, obviously, given how she flees to Tom at a moments notice.. He should feel humiliated, but given he looks older than his years and has a trashy faux classy accent, he likely doesn't see how badly he's coming across.

Stassi is a loser. She is so unnecessary and does nothing for the show anymore. She trashes SUR at every opportunity but can't stay away: she's irrelevant without it.

Jax, the rent boy formerly known as Jason, clearly had a relationship with John. Jax likely comes from a very dark, ugly, bad past and he's gone wherever someone would take care of him. Very sick.

Scheana is so dumb. Lobotomies don't result in her level of basic.

Tom Schwartz, he's very smiley and loveable and nice and apparently he's kissed every guy on the show. Maybe just a free spirit, affectionate like a puppy?

Katie had better be merciless in dumping Stassi.

Vail was good to watch, she could easily fill Stassi's role.

• Members

Peter and Vail's awkward date...ugh! Poor Peter, that was a bad one!

Jax is a sociopath. His "I'm in love with {insert name here}!" just rings incredibly hollow. I don't think Jax knows what love is.

Kristen is a nutjob. Thank goodness that awful James finally said he doesn't like it.

Stassi is a loser. Worse, she feels entitled to anything from other people. It's about time someone told her it isn't all about her.

Katie nailed it: Stassi thinks she's above them. And she's not. In fact, she's unemployed and a loser. Katie also nailed that Stassi wakes up with hatred and anger in her heart. Of course she does! She is one of the nastier pieces of work I've seen on reality television. She's got an ugly soul. Stass IS a crazy person for being affected by Katie's attempt to change.

Scheana really needs to but out of every conversation that doesn't include her. That said, her melodramatic screeching will be welcome next week.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Sandoval next episode. The Miami Chick looks like a tranny.

Edited by DaytimeFan