BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

The great thing about VR is you can sit back and laugh for an hour at the clowns Lisa, our immaculate ringmaster, presents to us.

Not one of them is successful and, considering their ages, they've all piqued. Not one of them is going to 'make it'...and as their looks fade they'll get jobs in nameless offices or teach acting classes at third rate schools. When you've had a bad day, nothing perks you up like Vanderpump Rules.

Kristen is a sicko. Nut job. Crazy. Insane. Ill. The attacks on Ariana and her obsession with Tom Sandoval make me laugh. She's like a character Glenn Close could have played. She's utterly delusional and that twit of a boyfriend of hers, James, clearly resents her obsession.

Katie and Tom Schwartz...let's be real, those two have probably cheated on each other multiple times. Not one of the SUR employees has any emotional maturity. They aren't capable of it.

I dislike Scheana and her winey crap but she's right about Stassi trashing SUR: she quit. She misses being queen bee. She lives an entirely mediocre life with her imaginary boyfriend in that fancy apartment production is likely paying for. Stassi is a nobody. And oh, the rage she has for Jax. She'd totally get back together with him.

Vail seems alright, but very much in the "I'm working my program, one day at a time" way.

Jax continues to be another loser whose looks are fading fast as he bitches and moans about not making the tips he wants because of PUMP.

Peter and Lisa are made of win when they have their little chats about the staff. Lisa's shade about the staff was immaculate after interviewing Vail: "she'll never last, she's too good, too pretty and too smart"

The whole episode was glorious fun.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

IUTIPIA.png

Did you guys see the look on her face? She was enjoying watching James, the guy she claims to love, fight with Tom over her. She clearly doesnt give a F about James and she's using him to hurt Tom. Like Tom, I kind of feel bad for the kid even if he is an ass. Kristen has a mental illness and she needs to get diagnosed bc she is obssessed.

Moving past how I of her, I think Vail is a great fit for the show. She has blended in well, is beautiful, has a great personality and isnt afraid to be open about herself. I really hope she just doesnt sleep with Jax. Girl dont do it!

Stasi needs to go. She adds nothing to the show except unnecessary negativity. I dont like how she keeps shading Vail being a hostess for Sur. Girl, bye

• Members

Katie if Tom isn't screwing you then most likely he is not physically attracted to you! Girl get a hint and move on....

Jax spent how many episodes claiming that this Tiffany chick was the love of his life and they had this special connection only for him to just randomly break up with her within a week of Vail appearing? This is just one sad human being....

Meanwhile this terrible couple of James and Kristen is just so sad. Practically begging/forcing your way into a wedding...no self respect at all.

• Members

I just cant with Stassi or Jax.

No wonder they once dated. They both like to control situations & friends. Then if they get "wronged" they bash those "Friends" and wont give it up

No matter how much Stassi has said she has moved on. She still hangs at SUR. Time for her to leave the show.

• Members

Stassi: "I have a life." Really bc we arent seeing it onscreen. She is so pathetic as all she does is bash Sur and Scheanna's wedding. Does she even have a job or is her invisible sugar daddy all she has?

Jax is so disgusting. He is too old to be this immature. He is downright gross

• Members

Eeeeeeew at Jax f-cking some nameless whore in a bathroom in San Diego and then lying his ASS OFF to his supposed best friends. But so much yes to Tiffany basically telling him bye and hanging up on him.

Y'all better leave Queen Stassi alone. "Goobye, Scheana's eyelashes. Goodbye, Scheana's turban. Goodbye, Scheana's unitards." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scheana can't even get enough people to show up at her wedding :lol:

• Members

Sorry but how pathetic is it for Stassi to be coming around SUR and her "Friends" but then bashing where she no longer works

She needs to move on

I know Bravo pays her for the show but god it must be boring just going to SUR and judging folks when you \quit

• Members

I don't know if any of you saw the game show "Baggage" but they did a "best of moments" tonight on GSN and guess who had a small clip. Jax! I guess he was one of the men on the show viing the girl and one of his baggages was he "allegedly" slept with over 300 women. and you can tell this was a few years ago. and of course he bragged about it. LOL I do not think she picked him.

• Members

It was a good episode but it highlighted why Jax and Stassi both need to go by the end of this season...

Jax is a sociopath. Here's a handy definition: a person with a psychopathic personality whose behaviour is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. The way he had sex with the girl in the bathroom and then brazenly lied to his *best friends* is just disgusting. He is evil.

Stassi is a narcissist. Here's a handy definition: extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration. She isn't an employee of SUR, she thinks she matters. And she does not, at all. She is the height of irrelevant and yet she is trying to be in the thick of things. She is a controlling idiot.

Tom and Katie...I don't care, Tom and Arianna...I don't care. They're all dumb 20/30 somethings who are over and they don't even know it.

It's the most delicious trash TV!

• Members

Vail....thou art LOOSE!

And Jesus Jax is disgusting. The two Toms woke up arms interlocked...they so smashed...

Kristin is just...sad. It's like this HEFFA is literally convinced that Tom and Ariana are just faking their relationship...and somehow Ariana is just closing her eyes to this infidelity that he supposedly committed.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear