Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I am gleefully enjoying the torment of MM's fans on TWOP and SOC, as a woman I am exceedingly proud of how many women are standing up for HHK against the MM's fans who are excusing his behavior. Our society continues to change for the better despite the group who wants to drag us back to the 1950s when white men ruled and women and minorities were second hand citizens.

• Members

I saw someone saying TMZ is like The Enquirer. The thing is, the Enquirer, for a while anyway (I don't know about now) had some respected reporting, especially on legal matters like the OJ trial. They said TMZ is like a tabloid that says Obama is gay - TMZ doesn't really do that. And I don't have any great use for the site.

And then someone saying this is divide and conquer. What network would make up a sexual harassment story just to divide and conquer a fan base?

The Internet has made a lot of people think it's all about them.

• Members

Well, there are always going to be the crazies and wackos who can justify anything, but they are certainly not the majority in this case. I see lots of support for HK on all the most popular soap boards.

We Love Soaps has published the TMZ article and this is their contribution, "Our sources have told us from the beginning that Muhney's exit was a human resources issues." Further confirmation that Roger Newcomb knew the details and told Dan Kroll and his mods. No wonder all the support for MM after he announced his firing dried up so fast. I actually find this admirable that most of the well known online soap community turned on MM for his misogynistic behavior.

Archived