Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could see them feeling that a former EP, the one who cast him, criticizing his firing, that this might have made them look like mean people firing a genius, instead of people who, if this is true, had to get rid of him.

• Members

Maria Arena Bell's comments gave the story more life. It created more articles and is probably one of the reasons they're now so close to raising the money for that banner. Then once the banner is flown over the studio there will be more drama. I think this was to kill the story and get it out there as openly as possible. TMZ is just the beginning, I'm sure other outlets will continue to pick the story up. He should've sent out a tweet telling his fans to shut the fcuk up lol. They think they're helping him, but they're just making sure EVERYONE knows what he did and that he never works again.

Maria Arena Bell's comments gave the story more life. It created more articles and is probably one of the reasons they're now so close to raising the money for that banner. Then once the banner is flown over the studio there will be more drama. I think this was to kill the story and get it out there as openly as possible. TMZ is just the beginning, I'm sure other outlets will continue to pick the story up. He should've sent out a tweet telling his fans to shut the fcuk up lol. They think they're helping him, but they're just making sure EVERYONE knows what he did and that he never works again.

• Members

Muhney couldn't help but give a final, martyred interview, however uncharacteristically apologetic it was - I assume he couldn't make himself tell them to stop, either. He seems like he just can't help himself when it comes to being an exhibitionist in that sense.

• Members

I honestly don't think they would have released anything about this to tmz. I think sony and CBS were so pissed by Maria's comments. She had zero knowledge on the situation as much as JFP is a bitch doesn't mean he didn't deserve to be fired. This kind of incident would get u fired in any company. For some socialite bitch who thinks her sh&&t don't stink they had to silence the mouse. She looks like a complete idiot now. All I know is it Steve kent would never ever rehire Mab he thinks she is garbage.

• Members

And he added fuel to the fire by wording his "apology" to make it sound like he was fired for showing too much hubris. A hubris that, in his fans' minds, comes from being such a better actor than everyone else on the show, his "primetime" career as a minor character on a cult show on a fledgling network, and his attempts to "reform" the Emmy process so they could award really great actors like himself. And EB got jealous of all that talent and had to get him fired. LOL

• Members

I knew this story would get out...and if TMZ is running it, it is probably true. These folks saying it is a conspiracy because of AM's connection is not off. She probably did tell him to run the story. But that doesn't make it any less of a true story!

Archived