Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

I never thought JM had a big ego. He seems to keep his head down and play what is given to him.

JFP really is cleaning house. All the MAB show hoggers gone. She is taking the show in a different direction it seems. Not sure I will like it but I am excited about it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He used to all but openly tank stories he didn't like, and would do his best in interviews to steer certain pairings the way he wanted.

I don't think he's doing it as much now, but it was heavy in LML/MAB eras.

What I like about this is that it's opening up the canvas. I realize they still have so much dead weight, and the likes of Steve Burton mean just replacing one ego with another, but I'll take dull over tacky anti-gay stories and burning a fetus in a fireplace.

There are a ton of people I think they could get rid of, and I'm hoping this means it might happen.

• Members

Not sure! Don't care! I just want MM and his lady arms gone! Adam being a psycho freak, I could have dealt with, but MM's arrogant ass insisting that we "get over it and embrace Sham" was too much!

Bye bitch!

No one should lose a job, but this is about my viewing pleasure, which supersedes all else!

• Members

Interesting about JM...I don't really follow him so I take your word for it. LOL.

I agree. With Stafford, Miller, and Muhney gone, this give chances to other people to shine. Because those three had been in the forefront on this soap for years without ever hitting the backburner (unless it was to take time off to do a movie or something). And I know that they had big contracts. So it frees up JFPs budget.

• Members

Interesting about JM...I don't really follow him so I take your word for it. LOL.

I agree. With Stafford, Miller, and Muhney gone, this give chances to other people to shine. Because those three had been in the forefront on this soap for years without ever hitting the backburner (unless it was to take time off to do a movie or something). And I know that they had big contracts. So it frees up JFPs budget.

Archived