Kid Rock/Scott Stapp (Creed) SEX TAPE!

KLN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about anyone else but I never said he was well endowed I just said he was above average (my opinion). And I am basing that one the picture. Most men "soft" are not that big and Brad is slightly above average in that state. Esp considering the pics that I am thinking about and basing my opinion on were taken outside and he may have just been in the water. I have not seen the thing angry and cannot say on it.

I agree with the others who talked about Brad's other areas. Even if he is average or slightly above he makes up for it in other areas.

The only problem that I have with most of us is the use of that word small. We can be very harsh when we judge other men. Gay and bi guys especially can be. I know I have read many terrible things about the size of Josh Duhamel especially on the Internet. No wonder many of the guys don't appear in the buff because they don't want the criticism that they know will inevitably come. No matter what the size of their equipment it is not going to be good enough for some.

• Members

I saw the JD pics myself and he is in the "soft" stage, something I wouldnt want seen by ANYONE and I am 7 inches, I have plenty of proof to back that up if need be. I am a grower, so I know not to judge when not being erect. He also has one of the best asses I have ever seen!

Archived