Kid Rock/Scott Stapp (Creed) SEX TAPE!

KLN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some really have a curve or bend so bad that it is painful. It is called pyrione's disease (spelling may be wrong) when it is that bad and surgery has to be done in some instances. I have heard of it before in some of my college classes years ago, but recently watched a special on it on the local news health shows that comes on here on Monday nights. They have a call in show and the guest that week was a urologist and he took some calls on the disease. They are also doing some other treatments on the disease now too besides surgery. If the bend is not that bad they do nothing about it at all.

• Members

I respect your right to not like him but to say he is a whore based on one sex tape is different. I mean there is no other evidence to state he sleeps around with whores. This lady wasn't an average whore either. I can't remember exactly who the lady was but she was a model or pageant person or something. So as I said I respect your right not to like him because not all of us have the same taste, but I think we need to hold off on the name calling.

• Members

Wish I could see Colin's video, I find him sexy! In an interview I have heard Colin say he doesnt think he is all that big down below and others are making him out to be bigger than he actually is. I dont see anything wrong with a sex tape as long as you are in a commited relationship, I doubt this was the case though.

About the Creed guy, what a crock of [!@#$%^&*] saying how much of a Christian he is :lol:

And who cares how big Kid "Bob" rock is down south, the dude is one of the uglier musicians on the is planet, which reminds me of another musician girls scream over and I dont see all the fuss and thats Kenny Chesney.

Archived