Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they decide to pursue Villy and the "magic" isn't there with AH, that will be the easy way to send her walking. However, the obviously did screen tests, so maybe we'll be surprised. I guess watching Heather Tom's performances during the past few months only highlights the difference. I'm usually very generous when it comes to actor - I don't like to see people fired, EXCEPT when they are a completely inept newbie or when the acting is lazy. AH falls into the latter category. She just doesn't give it her all at least half the time. (No one can be 100% for 120+ episodes, but seriously when you can tell someone is not "selling" it half the time, that's just not fair to the audience.)

• Members
Looks like BM was trying to do both. Since he had already done some outside projects, it seems that he wanted more time off, which would affect his story. So I assume when he wouldn't agree to what they wanted.. they let him go. I have a feeling Miller wasn't expecting that due to Villy's popularity. Anyway, I think he's better off pursuing a Prime time career.

As for DT, i'm excited for his return. Don't think he's too young either, because he's a year older than Miller as well as a talented actor.

• Members

Since CBS mentions ability to use the Glow by Jabot footage, I wonder if they'll bring back Ash Bash. I just don't see the point of using the footage, if no one from that group is going to be on the canvas. They also could bring back TL and give Victoria and the viewers an easy out from Villy. It would make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived