DAYS: ATWT actor joining cast

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it December yet?

Sigh.... I can't wait!! The only thing that would be better than seeing him on my screen again every day is having Marcy Walker return to daytime.....or having SB back on the air.

But THIS will do just fine! It seriously made my day yesterday!!! I said those "OMG"s out loud before I even posted them. :D

• Members

This Mark Collier love baffles me, LOL. He was strictly okay on ATWT. He is interchangeable with other soap hunks. He had a little chemistry with Katie. It's fine he'll be on DAYS, although what the show really needs is some 20 somethings to replace all the ones who are leaving. But in terms of Mike Kasnoffs, Shawn Christian's original had more of an impact and presence, based on what I've seen in clips. A lot of that is probably because of the writing though for the Rosanna/Mike/Carly triangle ... The original Rosanna was also more interesting than Cady McClain, and again that could be the writing.

• Members

I honestly think you're the first person I've ever known to express that opinion. The general consensus seems to be that when Cady McClain took over the role Rosanna became a more interesting character. At least during her original run. Her subsequent returns were not good at all.

• Members

The original Rosanna was boring and as interesting as a wet rag. I was rooting for Carly to stick it to her at every turn. Cady's Rosanna was much better, but I never saw the point of bringing the character back, period. Rosanna was notthing special.

Archived