Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John

Daytime Emmy Ruke Changes. AMC/OLTL eligable

I noticed that AMC won a few Creative/Technical Awards, so at least there's that...

and congratulations to Denyse Tontz on winning the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Original Song for Parachute!

OLTL & AMC tied for senic design. OLTL also got best sound

I noticed that AMC won a few Creative/Technical Awards, so at least there's that...

and congratulations to Denyse Tontz on winning the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Original Song for Parachute!

It's largely the same production team working those two shows AFAIK, so I take them all across the board for both, really. I think AMC and OLTL both got a pretty good spread.

I think so too.

It's largely the same production team working those two shows AFAIK, so I take them all across the board for both, really. I think AMC and OLTL both got a pretty good spread.

Both shows hold their own, especially tech-wise. I wasn't trying to leave out OLTL but I mentioned AMC since, they were basically shut out of the main show tonight.

I think so too.

Both shows hold their own, especially tech-wise. I wasn't trying to leave out OLTL but I mentioned AMC since, they were basically shut out of the main show tonight.

I know you weren't - I was actually trying to include AMC.