Dancing with the Stars Season 17

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never really thought Mark was playing for my team (I'd imagine he can have some fun though ....) but Derek? I will never buy him as straight. I can buy she and Mark had some fun. Why don't you Soapsuds?

Not really sure what Cheryl is trying to gain with all this though? Does she want attention? Is she angling for a guest judge spot? Loving it all though. I did quite enjoy her statements about Ian though. LMAO. She even wanted Dustin Diamond over him! Ian seems to have evolved into ... something else and I believe every word she's said about him. It was clear as day on the Apprentice how he is. I could see Cheryl with Maks and with Mark.

I want another All Stars season, TBH (but NO winners). There have been a lot of great pairings that haven't won and would be fun to watch again and I'd love to see Cheryl with Rob again, not that I want more Kardashian coverage but they're everywhere all the time anyway ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

@YRBB  LOL…you are so late to the party….Yeah that was on Monday…of course it was Bruno the judge that came up with that routine…not a surprise….LOLOL..Bruno kept flirting with Nyle DiMarco and said he could play with him all day long….LOL. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived