Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

Many of my favorite actors smoke - it doesn't help that most of them are British, and sometimes I get the feeling in the UK it's practically mandatory to smoke. I just try to ignore it.

I will say if you don't take care of yourself it's a good way to lose your looks. It explains a few things about Dylan O'Brien...

And the way he's holding it I'm surprised he didn't get burned.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll be a hypocrite and say that sometimes people can look very cool and sexy on TV or movies when they smoke...it's just that's not often how it is in real life.

(not judging all smokers, only some of those I've known, who smoked too much and developed hacking coughs and coughed up half their body weight)

• Members

I feel like smoking is just a mandatory thing with all actors wherever they work....I think some actors are probably better at hiding it.....of course there are many who probably avoid smoking too or at least have quit.

In this case with the Teen Wolf actors, I don't even know why they would choose to photograph what could be a smoking break and make it public on here?....I guess that's stupid to ask because if any show likes to rattle some feathers it's definitely this show......

• Members

I'm not surprised either....especially after the way they treated Derek the last few seasons....

I don't think Tyler Hoechlin is the best actor, and in many ways, it's his good looks which are his strengths , but I feel like when given the chance he may be able to really surprise us with his acting in the future...in hopefully a better role....

He says he wants to do more movies, but I personally wouldn't mind if one of the soaps snatched him up.....I know that's sort of going back on my word for him hoping for a better role, but I would be lying if I said he wasn't one of the actors I had in mind for Scotty on Y&R...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm glad only because no other fandom has annoyed me more than the Sterek fandom has (though the Sjw Teen Wolf stans come pretty close). I know it's not uncommon for ships to eat a show and fandom alive, but it's pretty crazy when that ship is fanon.

Derek had potential to be a bad ass character but it ruined so he could be the poster child for manpain.

Edited by lovely_m

• Members

Derek is a character I personally never warmed up to like others could.......Tyler Hoechlin isn't a bad actor exactly (I guess decent enough for a athlete turned actor or whatever....) but the fact that you could always tell that having Derek around just meant eye candy for the viewers just annoyed the hell out of me.....but I don't know if that annoys me more, then most of the people that run this show not really giving a crap about working with the actors to show us they can be exceptional actors instead of just something to look at...I'm not saying that's what the whole show is, but I feel like the cast probably feels that way sometimes....

also, I will never get over all the Season 2 alpha stuff with Derek and having his pack try to kill Lydia when they thought she was the Kanima.....Derek was none too happy to kill an innocent teenage girl, and it painted Boyd Issac and Erica in the worst light for agreeing to go along with Derek's orders....and being happy to kill someone too...yeah Lydia was kind of a bitch those first couple seasons (not a good one I may add) but come on, it was way too much for Derek's pack to already have murder on their minds....

Not to mention the fact that Lydia never got to shame Derek for that in Season 3A during that once scene of Derek shaming Lydia for bringing Peter back to life (something she wasn't even aware of...) and how Allison shot arrows at him and his pack......such a douche moment....

Edited by YRfan23

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Why is Scott having a hard time letting Theo in his pack? He easily accepted Kira,Malia, and Isaac into the pack. The only people he's ever mistrusted were Derek and the twins.

This doctors plot screams benefactor 2.0 to me. It seems like they're not going to address any lose ends from previous seasons other than the desert wolf.

• Members

The trailers are always so confusing to me.....I swear it almost looks like Hannibal Lecter and Jason Voorhees are the villains this season....

as for Theo, I'm guessing all the trust issues is just a way to add conflict for their latest "pet"....Though I did see some of Cody Christian on PLL and he's actually a decent actor....he sort of looks like a young Justin Hartley IMO....(a brunette version obviously)

• Members

I think they just have similar expressions in their eyes...

I sure hope they aren't thinking of putting him with Malia......another thing I noticed is that those 2 look like they can be related as well (watch us find out that Peter also had a son)

I don't mean to start on my wishful soap casting fantasies......but if Cody Christian is only used for this season of TW and since PLL is gonna be done but next year, I actually really could see him being a SORAized R.J Forrester on B&B....