Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

She just seemed too "innocent" to actually be the benefactor, and I know we will obviously see more of her "dark side" the next few episodes, but I just pictured a "slightly bigger threat" then Meredith....

I'm starting to get the feeling we won't really know what's up with Kate and Peter till next season, though we are suppose to be getting that Scott/Peter confrontation in their wolf forms coming up the next few episodes.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess Jeff Davis doesn't watch soap operas cause he should know that adding new characters when not necessary, hurts the show....(then again....maybe he does)

That guy looks like the dude who played Young Derek....I wouldn't be surprised if they said Derek now has a younger brother who survived the fire too (though that wouldn't make sense)

I'm not saying most of the cast are bad actors, but I wish several of them (except Dylan O'Brien) had more experienced actors that can take them under their wings and teach them (mostly the guys) that there's more to being just a "wet dream" in a tv.show....

• Members

One of the spoilers going around for the new was

As for new characters I like them even if the writing isn't always strong for them. They seemingly dropped Liam's anger issues and they made Kira utterly useless this season. I get the feeling Malia is suppose to be really important to the show, but they stalled on the Peter is her father storyline and made her trying to be human again one big joke just so she can be Anya Jenkins light.

• Members
I'm not angry about this news, I like Cody Christian. He is my profile picture by the way. On the other hand, there are others happy about this news, but wonder if this means he's leaving PLL, because these past few episodes he's stepped up his game when they realized how underutilized he was and now Mike is being used well

I know he'll get a lot more fans, especially more male fans, considering how homoerotic this show is at times

Edited by cassadine1991

• Members

I do like some of the ideas that the new characters present, like Liam being the younger brother figure to Scott, but the thing with Malia I agree is sort of all over the place, and IMO I don't think her and Peter as father and Daughter works too well....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I said once that it would be kind of cute if Liam (who's supposedly getting a love interest this season according to Dylan Sprayberry) ends up going out with this girl who turns out to be a witch....I guess whenever we hear another casting announcement and it's a 16,17 year old female that will confirm if she's for Liam...

• Members
It gets better, most of the coven were killed, except for the king's eldest and youngest daughter (they escaped) and the king's brother and sister-in-law (they were the Duke and Duchess) who raised the king and queen's twin children as their own.

The twins were later brought to Beacon Hills , but kept their wolf and magical powers hidden, they ran into Scott and the others and have helped them out, turns out the boy twin, Antonio, loved to shapeshift as other people (he reawakened that power thanks to a potion), preferably as Lydia and Allison. His sister Isabella once shapeshifted as Stiles and as her brother. They also know the Hale family

Edited by cassadine1991