Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

This list seems like utter bullshit to me.  If there was a spinoff in the works we would have heard something from a more well known publication.  The Beacon Hills one would have just been TW season 7.  In all fairness to Sprayberry, Posey isn't the best actor either, especially in season 1.  In fact, outside of maybe of DOB, none of the main cast are the best actors, but they were fortunate to get good writing, which Sprayberry won't get.

They probably think fans were confused by the story because they weren't smart enough to get their writing as opposed to it making no sense.  I'm still annoyed by how they handled the bezerkers and La Loba legends.  It's to believe things will be simpler when they have a nazi werewolf, the wild hunt, and the storyline is going to be nonlinear. 

Corey really didn't get that much development, especially considered to other love interest Hayden.  His relationship with Mason happened pretty fast.  I'm okay with Corey not acknowledging Scott as the hero of everything, because he gets way more credit for things than he deserves.  I think Corey will be loyal to Scott because that's what happens to everyone after a while.  Apparently Theo's getting a redemption arc, so ugh.  

Did you hear Posey "coming out" and the drama that came out of it.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

haha, going through the list, it does seem like typical Fan Fiction huh? again I would probably just want the Theo one to happen, only cause I want to see how Cody does leading his own show.....not that it has to even be a TW spin off, which honestly I rather see him play a different character all together....might still be like a Sci Fi/supernatural show though.
It's weird cause most of the actors have improved a little each season, but I hate to say I can't see most of them getting more stuff after TW ends.....I'm actually worried Posey who already has enough crazy antics is just going to go overboard someday (if he already hasn't) but if not then I can see him being a host of some sort of reality show or MTV show.that seems to have become his passion outside of acting......as for Sprayberry he's young, but It's hard to say what other shows he would do.....he might just start a band and do the music thing for a while...Everyone else kind of falls in the middle, though I feel like Holland would do well in some sort of sitcom as a ditzy character....not the best actress, but I feel she can play stuff like that....I guess we will see......If Hoechlin can still get roles, if only based on his looks, then anything can happen for the rest of these people.

I know the show would sort of lose it's purpose, but I wish they would stop relying on too heavenly on all this mythology....everything about it has always confused me, and it seems like they always have to tie in stuff from the previous seasons to connect it to what is currently going on, like that Nemeton tree in S3 getting tied into some of the S5 stuff.....it's like if you focus on one new thing, it would be better, yet they always got to go back to other stuff while trying to come up with new ideas each season.

See, this is what I don't like about this show or the fandom, is that they get so into a certain character, and JD sees that and constantly feels the need to use that character even if their story should be long finished by now.......redemption means nothing on this show, so Theo will serve his purpose, then most likely try to stab everyone int he back again, but Scott will send him back to hell......

ugh.....I sure did........so irresponsible on Posey's part, and the worst thing is that people went after Cody because he posted on his twitter that "People take things too seriously on Twitter" and I guess they thought he was defending Posey, but it had to do with something else, but fans went after him......sigh......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...