Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

I think they may try in season 7, but will ultimately fail.  In season 4 I was willing to give a Liam/Mason new generation a try because I did like their characters but than season 5 happened.  Mason came out okay but the Layden romance botched Liam's character for me.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hated that Liam was willing to kill Scott over a girl he'd only been dating for a week (I didn't help that said girl hated him for 4 years over an accident.) and I don't think that the supermoon or Theo's machinations had much to do with it.  So basically he just came across as a huge brat to me.  It didn't help that it felt like he was separated from the rest of the pack and Mason(to an extent) while dealing with Hayden.  In "Required Reading"  the pack were reading The Dread Doctors book, except for him because the writers thought it was more important to have him deal with Hayden than to show him with the pack.  Mason came across more of a member of the pack than Liam did.  I felt like any characteristic that Liam did have were wiped away so he could be a bland romantic lead. 

Edited by lovely_m

• Members

ITA.....there was no excuse for how Liam handled the situation with Scott, other then it all just being a plot point to show Liam's undying love to Hayden.....either way it was way OTT, and I still find it funny how with Hayden now actually being a werewolf, all of what happen in regards to the fight was totally avoidable....

• Members

Your not the only one who thinks that......I mean Cody is at least a decent actor,(I know i never shut up, but I wanna see him on B&B as R.J someday) even though I personally felt the writing for Theo had too many holes, at least the second half version did.....he could have been a more compelling villain, but any character development completely flew out the window thanks to the pointless Beast of Gevaudan stuff....and why didn't we get a proper final confrontation with Scott..in fact I hate how Scott never really channel some inner darkness himself whenever he shared scenes with Theo in 5B given how Theo was responsible for Scott's pack falling apart in 5A, not to mention how Theo basically turned into a smug ass smirking for a majority of the season...I think Scott could have at least taunted Theo right back and rub in his face how his plans failed...

I really just don't think Sprayberry has the chops to be a lead....I don't know why, but it's not like he's totally bad, but I feel like he's never given anything to work with in his scenes.....it's like if he's not there to pout and look sad, he's there for awkward one liners....
I
I know Jeff Davis can't help it with the eye candy, but I'm just so tired of him using this show now just to hire pretty looking males that will take their shirts off......I had enough of that with Tyler Hoechlin for 4 seasons....I'm not saying they all can't act, but I still think it's not taken as seriously as other shows....

• Members

with good reason.....LOL, that's why I"ll be happy another 5 years down the road when the show probably will be cancelled, and the actors will all start being real and say how objectified they always felt....Tyler Hoechlin even hinted at some of that during an interview for that new baseball movie of his...

• Members

Theo would have been better off being in a separate season because at the end of it all he and his chimera pack were such a filler villains and a waste time.  It seems like the only reason we got the chimeras is so they could introduce Corey and Hayden and neither one of them is worth all that hassle.  This season illustrated the pacing and plotting issues this show has. 

Sprayberry has his flaws (he can't do intimidating all that well and less said about the Layden stuff) but he does okay for the most part.  If he had season 1 or 2 quality writing he wouldn't be any worse than Tyler Posey was back than. 

It's been less homoerotic since season 4.

Speaking of Jeff Davis and his hard ons.  Ever since season 5, all new male characters look like each other or like another person on the show. 

Edited by lovely_m
Damn quotes

• Members

I hope to see Christian in Season 7 of PLL. The girl playing Hayden looks so much like True O'Brien who played Paige Larson on DAYS. I think the kid playing Corey is good-looking

Do you think Jeff is trying Whedon up Teen Wolf or "Criminal Minds" it up. Wouldn't mind Sprayberry playing Superboy in Supergirl/Flarrowverse

Very true it hasn't been quite like that lately

Edited by cassadine1991

• Members

In a recent interview Cody made it sound like there wasn't much going on in regard to any new projects, so I my mind always starts to turn when I hear things like that but I'm sure he will be back for S7 of PLL.....He does deserve his own show though.....maybe as a good guy this time though....LOL

Sprayberry is going out with Hunter King's sister Joey.....CLBlanc actually follows him on twitter now which is both funny and  really creepy...wonder if he visited the set...

I just feel like it would have been better if they maybe just had Tracy as his only supporter and ditch the other chimeras all together...ITA it was all filler and a way to keep Hayden and Corey (who btw always seemed so shady even if he is now on Scott's side) 

I really don't think anyone is as better or worse, but there is just so little to make from the writing....and DOB is one of the only ones who rises above it, though Posey has gotten better each season

they all look like they can be related.....I swear Theo and Corey are the same person sometimes...

• Members

Yep, been a couple months, but Hunter does know him as there was a pic of her w/her boyfriend maybe and Joey and Dylan paintballing....

I wouldn't be surprise if Joey shows up on Teen Wolf, but for some reason, I always thought Dylan looks like he would be good as SORArized Reed if they brought him on......he looks like the perfect combo of J.T and Victoria and def looks like more of a Newman family member....both Heather Tom and Amelia Heinle can be his mom IMO....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I'm kinda shocked Joey or Hunter haven't popped up on Teen Wolf yet.

Allegedly Cody Christian was suppose to be on season 6 but than he wasn't.  Somepeople speculated it could have been budget reasons.

I liked Tracey because she reminded me of a female Isaac.

Sorry for the quotes thing, I was trying to get a single quote instead of the nesting quotes.

• Members

haha no problem......and I would bet Hunter will leave Y&R soon to come on TW......as either a Scott/Styles love interest (rolls eyes)

I think the door is open for Theo, but as of right now it's not official if Cody will be back....there is speculation he will come back as a skinwalker this time though.