Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

It hasn't really been confirmed just that supposedly she hasn't been spotted on set...and it's unclear if she even signed on or not...

Apparently stuff is also now going around on how MTV is trying to push Arden/Kira out and how JD fought to keep her on the show....She was suppose to only be around for Season 3B, but Jeff talked them into letting her stay on...some BTS folks were never as gung-ho about the Scott/Kira pairing it seems...There are hints that the reason she always seems to be absent for most of the episodes even though she's a main (something MTV also didn't want BTW) have to do with all these backstage stuff.

I honestly could take or leave Kira, even if she had her moments particularly this season....If she is gone, I do not want to see Scott involved with an Allison 3.0....and if Jeff is really pushing this Teen Wolf 2.0 thing now where Liam/Hayden are the main romantic couple, along with Mason and Corey....it won't be much longer till the original leads are written out all together, unless the show gets cancelled before then...which could be the case after this season...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like Kira and Arden, but it was obvious they had no idea what to do with her after 3b.  Scott doesn't need a romantic interest as there are other storylines to give him.

If there is a Teen Wolf 2.0 Mason/Corey has to be main couple because Liam/Hayden are awful and I just find Hayden to be an annoying character.

• Members

I found Kira to just be bland most of the time....Arden I hate to say isn't the most exciting actress (I wasn't really that into Crystal/Allison also if I'm being more honest).....but like I said she impressed me more this past season, and I did like how it was ultimately her who ended Theo's reign of terror....or so we hope...

Speaking of that, it's only 1% chance of happening, but I really want one of the soaps to snatch Cody up.....he's totally fit to be R.J on B&B if they ever bring him back SORAsed....maybe even Fen on Y&R also if they were totally serious in actually having something for him to do this time, and if Max Ehrich didn't want to come back...

Liam/Hayden had their moments, but again I feel like Sprayberry is a very limited actor....I know there is room for growth, but he is not ready to carry this show right now....I feel like whenever they try to give him bigger dialogue, especially emotional scenes, he always bombs when trying to emote....he's better with the comedy, but everything else needs work....and don't get me started on that godawful love scene with Hayden...

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I hope he's alright! def keeping him in my thoughts.....

of course I have to throw in though, that I'm glad this wasn't a typical celebrity moment where they wound up in the hospital, cause a stunt they were trying to do to look cool failed....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

As bad as the quality and the ratings have gone down this show is still Mtv's highest rated scripted show.  Unless they don't think this show can continue without Dylan O'brien or another scripted show performs well enough I think this show gets a 7th season out of desperation.