Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

Yep, been watching every Tuesday, LOL.I really enjoyed the last 2 episodes, and I'm glad that the pack is fully back together now.....They seem to be slowly bringing back some of the quirks that made Seasons 1 and 2 really fun which is a good thing....

SO.....do we think Theo is staying or going by the end of this season???...............I personally am starting to get tired of his smugness.

oh and I was a little overwhelmed at the Liam/Hayden sex scene too....

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lots of people are losing their you know what over it...I just thought it seemed very out of place, almost like Liam used sex to make Hayden more agreeable with him....I know underage sex especially on tv isn't a new thing, but this was just totally unnecessary, and I'm sorry Sprayberry is still a kid in my eyes.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Again I know the underage thing and having sex isn't new, but I swear sometimes this show gets pleasure out of little stunts like that.....I mean they could have waited another season or at least till Sprayberry was 18-19 IRL to do stuff like that.....some people are trying to justify that Posey was playing a Sophomore in high school when he and Alison first had sex, which is the same age Liam is on the show, but Posey was still old enough to do those type of scenes....with Sprayberry....yes he might have the body, but it's still really awkward.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Some things were rushed, but I wasn't disappointed......I'm honestly just so relieved that Theo got what was coming to him!, Cody did a great job playing him, don't get me wrong, but there was just nothing redeemable about Theo towards the end, despite what some people thought.....him screaming out to Scott in that girly tone, as his sister dragged him to hell or wherever made me laugh as horrible as it sounds....I also sort of get that the door is open for a possible return, since Jeff Davis said Theo isn't exactly "dead", but I just hope it isn't anytime soon.....

I really loved how Hayden became a werewolf too....nice happy ending for the most part compared to the 5A cliffhanger with everyone broken apart...