Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

haha, no she just started this past season (we are in Part 2 of Season 5) 

While she plays more of a recurring role who's mostly been in on the action, it's her younger sister Hayden (also new this past season) who has more of the bigger role as she's the girlfriend of Liam who is the youngest and part of the main cast....

• Members

I honestly think that's a cool idea for Crystal to come back to play one of the Argent's ancestors, though of course there is always some hint of her not being able to find other roles since TW, that led to her coming back...

I wouldn't be surprise that at some point they have Tyler Hoechlin and Colton Haynes coming back as Derek and Jackson's ancestors......unless that's already another surprise happening this season........The Crystal thing was well hidden till now, so it wouldn't be shocking for those 2 making appearances.....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

LOL I posted that same thing below :D

I say good for Charlie.....at the same time it makes it a little more degrading how they didn't do anything with Ethan/Danny.

I know he's not in real life, but Theo is coming off so gay/bi sexual in the recent episodes...

• 4 weeks later...