TOLN Announces Season Finales of AMC/OLTL

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA! If they knew they weren't going to have enough material to keep going, they should've announced both the season 1 finale dates and the season 2 premiere dates. It seems odd that suddenly they're stopping.

On the bright side, this gives the new headwriters more time to work on their upcoming storylines!

• Members

True that. My mistake for trying to keep up with things here at SON, but PP and their little announcements always bring on an exhausting wave of neuroses and hyper-speculation. I think PP will use this break very constructively and hopefully they'll set their scheduling for the next season in stone, sparing their viewers of more changes.

• Members

Agreed, I think TOLN are committed to both shows as well. We know they're both going back into production, we just had no idea it would be for season two! Pretty cool. I guess Brooke's comment about seeing Adam in season two wasn't as far off as we thought. laugh.png

Anyone wanna speculate who is going to return to OLTL? Is it possible Ron Raines is playing a recast? I hope not.

• Members

If we're getting a break yet the shows go back into taping in two weeks, I suspect that we can look forward to a bunch of dopey video extras which is great because, honestly, I love the dopey video extras.

That just comes with the territory now.

Archived