• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or maybe they're dropping that angle and cut it- we'll see I guess. If that's the direction they're going, then it seems she's maybe more golddigger con than fatal attraction like I thought. But really I kind of hope we don't have Matthew being dumb enough to get another girl pregnant. I think they could do other stuff with Michelle.

Yeah I'm assuming both previews will happen in the next week or two.

• Members

Matthew is that stupid. He's been that stupid any number of times, including when Eddie was playing him. And sadly it is realistic for a guy that age to be led around by his dick. Not always pleasant, but realistic, and I think it is ultimately building with the character to man up and grow up - that's the note they've kept hitting.

I did LOL at Dorian. "You may now leave my house." I hope Destiny smacks Michelle.

I would just about die at the

I hope that really happens, quick as it is. And I was glad to see Cutter and Natalie in the preview.

'Twere it up to me, I'd end all this business by having Destiny and Jeffrey be on the verge of committing to each other, just in time for Matthew to shake Michelle and decide to be a good guy. He'd win Destiny back, they'd pursue a real relationship, raising their son, breaking Jeffrey and Dani's hearts (maybe they'd even hook up). Then Destiny would get back into some of what she did as a teen - community activism, not just for stuff like Fraternity Row but for real issues in Llanview - and eventually her activism would collide with some of BE's business interests, and Matthew's work. Then, tada, down the road you can smash them up and finally pair Jeff/Des and Matt/Dani.

• Members

Oh I definitely they're heading for a growing up arc with Matthew- that's been clear from the initial week or two of the reboot but I guess I just didn't think he'd make that particular mistake again. And him being naive with Michelle's lies because he wants sex is totally realistic-- but I just feel like they can better tell the Matthew grows up story without a second unplanned pregnancy. But whatever I'm enjoying the actress and definitely loving Rob as Matthew so I'm open to seeing where they take it.

I love your take on the long story for the younger quad- my endgame might be a little different although its early so I don't really know what my endgame is. But your scenario shows there's just so much good organic drama to mine from the four of them over a good period of time--- which I keep trying to explain to my Matthew/Dani fan mother who has suggested Michelle kill Destiny at least 10 times now. Jeffrey/Dani getting close if they end up on the outside looking in of Matthew/Destiny bonding over Drew could be interesting- I liked their scenes 1:1 the other week. But I'm falling for Dani & Arturo- trying to avoid doing so since it likely has no long term potential but I'm just loving them.

• Members

Oh, I think you could play out the Arturo and Dani thing for another six months at least (though maybe not at two days a week). I just worry they'll speed it up too fast. That could be a looong arc depending on how dark or depraved it gets.

• Members

I'm praying they dropped that angle and changed directions. I am so not interested in seeing Matthew getting another girl pregnant let alone Michelle. She only interests me as a potential Hannah 2.0.

What would be the story? Matthew devoting himself to Michelle and their baby? Where do Destiny and Drew fit into this scenario? Will they still be treated as second class citizens by Matthew?

• Members

Yeah but with these types it usually evolves into the woman faking a pregnancy to keep him longer or her trying to get pregnant again. No thanks. I rather watch Michelle be a good ol fashion psycho.

Archived