• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love that description for David- the silliness amuses me always but yes that's the best use of his character. It seemed like they were getting that and then fell into the temptation to go for all laughs with Tuc- he's hilarious so I get it but hope they get back to balancing it.

With all the old serious legacy characters people are constantly mentioning, I think Kim is actually the past character who would most effortlessly & logically fit right back in now between where Clint is currently & to anchor Cutter more. Too bad Amanda is busy but honestly I could get behind a recast if they got a good actress.

• Members

I don't mind David getting up to his own things sans Dorian - like a caper with Rama or whatever - but it has to be more than this reality show thing, or that has to lead into something more substantial. The stuff with the other agent last week was really good and also made David reflect about himself, but I thought it would lead to something different.

In other news, Jesus Christ, Clint looks like the walking dead in the preview for next week on More. Really, really bad. Good job, makeup department.

I actually think Tonja Walker is equally likely to appear as Alex - she's very close to the show's current BTS crew. Whether or not she's in that "Tainted Dreams" thing, it wouldn't take much for her to pop up here as well.

• Members

Dean is not one of the tattoo people, because we didn't see that mysterious tattoo on his arm when he was only wearing a t-shirt at the exercise class last week, and Dean told Cutter the tainted drugs that both Dani and Briana took didn't come from him, they came from Jason Murray, who's actually one of the tattoo people!

• Members

Cutter asked Dean if he sold any drugs to Dani on Shelter's opening night during the second episode of OLTL 2.o, and Natalie saw Dean give a stash of drugs to one of the club's DJs after Cutter lied to her about not having any illegal activities in the club, and before the blackout occurred at Shelter. Cutter also asked Dean if he knew of any tainted drugs that were sold on the streets that might've killed Briana after Bo told Cutter that Briana died fro an OD from taking tainted drugs. And at Briana's memorial service at Shelter, Cutter told his employees not to have any drugs around the club during the service, and Dean told Cutter at the service that the drugs Briana took didn't come from him.

• Members

Cutter was the one that hired Cutter to deal drugs at his club! He was the one that introduced Dean to Dusky at Shelter along with his other employees, and when Dean introduced himself to her, Cutter chimed in saying that "he'll get you anything you'll need", covering up the fact that he is a drug dealer! Dean was also the one that told Cutter that he was hiring Bruce from the Llanview Police Department to provide "security" at the club!

Archived