• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Danielle and Arturo. I didn't expect to like them or even to like his character, but for some odd reason they work. Right now so much on this show seems interesting, I just want the plots to really kick off. I'm interested in Jack's teacher storyline exploding, but I need that to happen soon. It seems like all of the storylines on OLTL are still in that beginning stage, so these episodes are starting to feel like filler. I'm still enjoying the show, but it needs to explode already. The only storyline that seems to have any movement is the Todd story, but even that feels weird without Victor around.

• Members

There is no movement in the Todd story. My biggest complaint is I still have no idea what this fake body is supposed to accomplish and it still hasn't been found. They've been talking about this plan for weeks but it has yet to be executed through. Previews make it seem like that will finally happen thankfully

• Members

I honestly don't know. I don't really have anything against her, or any of the younger set. I'm thrilled Starr is otherwise occupied I'm a shameless Natalie fan so I won't pretend that my enjoyment of the whole show doesn't rest upon my satisfaction with her story and since I'm not satisfied, any comments I make are tainted. I think Kelly Missal is 10 times the actress KA is.

• Members

I think on other boards/social media, there was a decent amount of complaining early on about the time the younger characters were getting and the amount of drinking (so those kinds of fans). I've noticed that subsiding a good bit as their plot seems to have started moving & people seem to be adjusting to the recasts & enjoying Jeffrey. The response to KM as an actress still seem very positive. The Dani complaints now seem to be from the contingent that thinks the Arturo thing is creepy/inappropriate and also complaints about the Brianna angle because she's dead/we didn't know her & we want our vets etc.

• Members

I did see that. My fear is it just means more of what I'm disliking now. LOL. We will see. I'm taking a break. It's a good thing, and the beauty is, since it's online, I can catch up when I want. If they survive.

I did watch Natalie's scenes in the latest episode. Loved her with Viki. Pleased that she's not all giddy about Cutter and that it's light and not very important. Just . . . "fun". Maybe I'll get lucky and it won't go beyond that. I also appreciated that she kind of sized Cutter up and made it clear she wasn't going to be played. I hope that's not reverse foreshadowing for when he plays her. I hate when that happens. Natalie seems to have her eyes wide-open and she's not playing a fool. So if she's made a fool of in spite of having Cutter's number (a la Blair and Todd over and over again) I'm going to be ill.

• Members

I don't blame you. I don't care enough about Dani and Arturo to mind one way or the other. I find myself watching these long scenes that are mainly exposition and wishing the sheer bulk of screentime could be devoted to something I enjoy more. I felt the same way about David's meeting with the producer. For awhile there David was acting less the buffoon and more the David of old. Craftier. But now he's back to the same walking joke.

• Members

I feel like in the second ep this week, the story really started to shift over to being Dani's story and not Arturo and the dead girl. And based on this preview for next week too- http://www.hulu.com/watch/ad/223548 So I'm happier with that.

The Brianna thing clearly ties to the tattoo thing and if I guess if I could care more about that, I'd care more about how she died

• Members

They didn't need Brinna to do Dani/Arturo. David's reality show isn't working for me either. I liked the David reality show plot a lo better in 2009 when Matthew was paralyzed and Nora was married to Clint. That scene of David telling everyone what movie stars would portray them is classic. However with essentially a hour a week I rather airtime no be wasted on this.

Archived