Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

YRBB

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryan Cranston would be up for playing Lex Luthor

http://www.metro.us/newyork/entertainment/2013/08/11/bryan-cranston-considers-playing-lex-luthor/

“Give me a call,” he says with a grin. And to hear Cranston tell it, he’s already given some thought as to getting into Luthor’s psyche. “I like Lex Luthor. I think he’s misunderstood. He’s a loveable, sweet man,” Cranston says.

Should he sign up for yet another iconic hairless villain though — the film is set for release in the summer of 2015 and would likely shoot next year — at least one person might not be so thrilled: his wife. “She wasn’t so keen on the bald head,” Cranston admits. “The bald head ages a man. It’s just that she didn’t know me that way, and the last six years it’s all of a sudden like sleeping with a stranger — who was less exciting than her own husband. So I don’t blame her for being upset.”

• Members

Teri Hatcher: 'I want more Lois and Superman in Man of Steel sequel'

I really enjoyed it, I kind of joked, 'Wow, he should work on his body'. Like anyone could say that with a straight face!" she said.

Discussing the lasting appeal of the DC Comics superhero, Hatcher added: "In the end, what I think carries through so strongly is the relationship between Lois and Clark, Lois and Superman. Even in Man of Steel, that was my favorite part of it. I kind of wish for a little bit more of seeing them."

• Members

This has disaster written all over it. Ben Affleck?? He was good as George Reeves, I will give him that, but he is just all wrong for the part. I know the same was said about Michal Keaton and he proved all the naysayers wrong, but that was starting from a blank slate with only Adam West to be compared to. This is just bad casting, and they can spin it any way they want, but a 40 year old Batman with a 30 year old Superman just doesn't work, and when they want to do their JLA sequels every three years eventually Batman will be 50--50 wearing a toupee mind you.

• Members

I'm seeing all this freaking out over Ben Affleck on FB and Twitter (even here lol). I understand he's a very unexpected choice but I'm sure the casting has been done based on their interpretation of the character. In that regard, I'm sure he's perfect for the role. And I agree with JP, I think he's much improved as an actor and will be able to pull this off (hopefully).

Archived