Netflix: Orange Is The New Black: Discussion Thread

ChitHappens

• Members

Lolly had me in stitches this season... I think there were shades of crazy but they hadn't reached maximum level like they did after she and Alex did what they did.

Who would have ever thought I'd like Vause. Piper was deplorable and I'll touch on more of that after ya'll have seen the show because I'm not feeling spoiler tags.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

The lockdown episode was brilliant, from the threesome from hell to Coates reading It to Caputo asking his girlfriend if she's ever been in a prison, down to the last moments of Lolly crying and Healy crying. My God.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Wow, I just finished watching and this is a strong contender for best season yet. It was REALLY good from beginning to end. Im glad Poussey didnt die in vain and that her death drove the storyline for the entire season. Shocked that the riot took place across the entire season, lasting maybe 3-4 days yet didnt get old and kept me entertained

Plus? Less emphasis on Piper and Alex. They werent as annoying now that they werent the leads.

Double Plus?  Sofia's absence. I think she had like 1 episode and then was quickly forgotten

Tasty was the breakout character. She really got a chance to shine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This season was absolutely the best season we've had.  I cried during that finale.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  Kudos to all involved.

Good point on Sophia though - where did she go/what happened to her?  Did I miss it?

There are so many open questions on what will happen with certain characters next season.  Ugh, why do they wait a full year before releasing new seasons?? haha.

• 1 year later...

Archived