Antenna TV Thread

allmc2008

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I imagine it also was a shock because it looked like she got away and that the guy didn't get her when he shot his gun until the end when she got back to the Campbell's and collapsed in Danny's arms.  I often wonder if the show would have kept her alive if they had knowledge of the hardship they had trying to find a follow up love interest for Danny.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have to say, past few Sundays, my TV has stayed on Antenna all day long.  Didn't flip until primetime.  And Mr. Belvedere and The Hogan Family while I make dinner between my two hour-long blocks of Judge Judy is love. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Did Jason Bateman sometimes wear a rinse in his hair on THF? There are episodes where it looks damn near Dreyfuss the dog red.

You know, it's a wonder I didn't have more crushes growing up. Granted, I was only in elementary school and other societal pressures, but Bateman, Mark & Willie, Rob Stone, Ricky Schroeder... completely lost on me at the time.

• Members

I was jonesing for all of those 80s sitcom boys. The ones I saw regularly in reruns, at least. Mackenzie Astin was the holy grail, as far as I was concerned. The beauty of it is that most of that generation of TV heartthrobs aged wonderfully.

Then you got Philip McKeon's awkward ass. As the seasons went on, you would have sworn Tommy was actually Flo's son.

• Members

Well Philip Mckeon technically was cast in the mid 70s.. and I guess in the 70s there was a different standard for casting sitcom guys then in the 80s.  The rest were from the 80s where physical looks became just as important as charisma/comic timing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived