DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which could be to cause Will to feel more insecure in his relationship, leading him to do something Sonny can't get past or forgive. Brent may be in Sonny's ear, but ultimately - like every other aspect of WilSon - it's really about how Brent's presence in Sonny's life effects Will.

• Members

SFK I am very disappointed that you are not posting in the AMC/OLTL threads.... Harumph

Back on topic, I had no idea that that girl yesterday was Jen Lilley--I wouldn't have recognized her (but I wasn't looking for her.) I did find it funny how everyone went on about how old she looked, when she didn't look much older to me than usual teens on soaps...

• Members

I didn't even recognize her and the dark hair seems forced and isn't all that flattering.

I am way behind in my PP viewing. Hope to be caught up soon, and I feel like I'm foolishly spoilering myself by reading the threads.

• Members

This. He could run Parker over the way Chelsea mowed down Zach and I would probably still love him. And the boy deserves a medal for making Jennifer a viable character again when I thought all hope of that was long dead.

And him holding baby Ari? wub.png times a million

• Members

JJ is the best thing to happen to the character of Jennifer and Missy Reeves' acting. Casey and Melissa play off each other extremely well and Jenn is so much more interesting when she's not acting like a teenager.

I enjoy this Brent guy.

• Members

I've been thinking JJ needs his tail whooped but when he got after Jennifer for trying to forget about his father's existence, that kind of tugged on the ol' heart strings as I'm going through something similar. I find it interesting how the show is dramatizing JJ and Abigail's coping with their father's passing in very different ways. I'm new so I don't know how she's coped in the past, but when they cut to Abigail mulling over her triangle after a JJ acting out scene, I feel horrible for thinking, "Sweetheart, he's your dead dad too."

Archived