DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Yeah, I'm not at all disagreeing with what she's saying. I just think it's overall a waste of time. I'm glad they're using Judi Evans but her acting also right now is leaving a lot to be desired. But, to each their own, lol, we like what we like. And besides, it's Sonny's life to throw away, not Adrienne's. I just don't think the writing is meant to favor the character, which is sort of a shame. Because again, she isn't wrong.

I'm actually really not all that happy they are saddled with a kid. It was a great storyline but the fact that such viable young characters have a kid already? Blah. LOL. Even though yes, Sami was saddled with a kid at 16 so her son going around and having a kid as well in such dramatic fashion was great but .... I just don't think they needed a child right now. Even if I do like the storyline.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think many mothers would happily step aside and watch their child throw their life away and take on supporting three other people.

It isnt written to favor her, its written for some drama and minor story beats right now, but i see her point so i really like it.

as for will being saddled with a kid, its only being saddled if they write it that way. theres no reason lucas, kate, maggie, caroline, roman cant have that kid most times. not like they have any stories going on lol.

• Members

Same here...there are times when Sonny is second guessing himself with Will...like when he raised his voice to Justin or when his friend invited to the fourth and he was annoyed that he text him to go once again. Will is Sami 2.0, he only thinks of himself and no one else. He hasn't sacrificed anything for Sonny. I have a feeling he and Sonny will realize its not working with the new baby and Will will leave town with Gabby.

• Members

I watched those scenes between Sonny, Brent and Justin and thought to myself, if only Sonny could hear himself, then maybe he would understand why Brent AND his momma are so worried about him. I get that it's his choice, but if he was in Brent's shoes, he would be saying the same thing.

It's only been a year, that he last saw Sonny and he wasn't looking for anything like what his life is like now. Brent's also not saying that his life is "better" because he's free. He's just trying to understand how Sonny got to this place in his life.

Archived