DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Phillip being younger than EJ is now the least mind boggling thing about Days' past continuity. Because Chad's mother supposedly hooked with Kate. Except that Chad is younger than Phillip. Which means that Kate was apparently hooking while she was living in Salem and married to Victor.

I'm also amazed at how much Ali Sweeney has grown as an actress. Some may not love her, but there's a marked difference between her in these '96 scenes and even scenes in '97 when Carrie exposed her at her wedding, to '98 when she was on death row.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How bout Kayla in dem glasses? Silly/cute.

Will's passive-aggressive tension towards Sonny was kind of comical. An interesting dynamic. Would he care if Sonny's female friend wanted him to go off hiking? And to what degree is this purely a couple's issue or is Sonny held to the same standards as a third parent for Ari? Touchy stuff.

• Members

Ugh, can Brent go take his THIRSTY ass some where and have a drink?

Double Ugh at Rafe. Can he go do some out of town therapy? Why does Nick have to prove anything to him? He and Gabi are no longer together so they are no longer family. Nick should tell him to F off

• Members

I think they are trying to give them tension, which just didn't work out well at all. It feels like they want to have this perfect gay couple but at the same time still try and justify their screen time enough to give them normal relationship problems so we are given that...

More important question would be, why does Nick care so much about Rafe's approval? He's been sniffing outside Rafe's room since he found out he was in a coma. I don't understand why it's so paramount to him that Rafe signs off on if he is a good guy or not.

Archived