AMC: Week Of July 1, 2013 Discussion

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have REALLY grown on me and I like the humor and banter between them. I wish Paula was a bit more even as an actress, sometimes she's fine but sometimes she's pretty wooden. Though she's kind of always been like that. She has seemed to improved. I thought she looked fantastic when she and Zach were in the hotel together before they found out Cassandra was found.

• Members

Admittedly, I'm not thrilled with it either but I'll be interested to see where it goes.

I can think of a few. We're eventually going to need a lawyer on this show. Plus with the coming storm between Jesse and Angie, it would be interesting to me for Liza to be in the mix. Especially with Tad gone.

I think the abortion IS the storyline.

• Members

tumblr_mmn8ekThWf1rt2syno1_500.png

When did Dixie have JR, when she was 1? As mentioned before, if they are gonna have Dixie as the grandmother to AJ (and you don't seem to have any problem with Eric Nelson's casting) then I don't think anything is off limits. JL as this Colby's mother is more plausible especially considering this Colby is the same age as the last one.

• Members

Would Liza really care that much about David/Colby? I'm sure she'd be disgusted, but not sure if she'd want revenge.

I saw Jamie on Supernatural six months or so after AMC ended and they were able to make her look old enough to be the mother of someone Colby's age.

I have to admit that I think Liza lost most of her purpose many, many years ago, but I do like the idea of her being involved in Angie and Jesse's story. I wouldn't want to see her with Zach again but I do wonder how she'd react to him today.

If Bianca is involved in this Cassandra story that would definitely interest me. I wasn't sure if Eden was already done.

• Members

Was today's More a repeat? I just loaded it up to see VI and the EP talking about the Colby/Petey sex scene and I was like I could have swore that was up there before. And yes I clicked on Episode 36. Weird bc the previews were new. And I will echo AMD's sentiments. EEEEKKK! Man I cant believe I have to wait a week

Archived