B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it was the fact that Brooke went after Eric that really motivated her. She had flashbacks of the times Brooke wronged her. I think she found out a day or two ago, when she went snooping through Brooke's medical records. She's suspected Brooke was up to no good long ago. Brooke has done this sort of thing so many times, it's not really hard to see her cheating ass coming a mile away.

• Members

She just found out. Eric pressed her to go to Brooke's bday party, but she didn't want to. He pretty much insisted, and she went against her better judgement. After listening to everyone rave about how wonderful Brooke is and is just the best of the best, Taylor couldn't take it any longer, so she decided to tell the truth [after several flashbacks of being punked by Brooke over the years].

• Members
LOL at Taylor having flashbacks of being punked over the years. I watched for the reveal also :P it was delicious. I loved how Taylor put Brooke on blast. It was so good watching Katie saying they could never do anything so repulsive and disgusting and Bill/Brooke had the guilty look on their faces.

• Members

Maybe Hope was thinking "thank God it's not my guy this time". I also noticed the line delivery and I wondered if KM was actually trying to keep it real. I mean, how surprised could Hope be given the circumstances of her birth?

• Members

OMG, Taylor is giving me LIFE over here. Love that she is going out with a bang. Take that BrookeHO! I was laughing at every bomb Taylor drop and Brooke trying to act shocked like she didn't know what she was talking about.

When Bill lunged at Taylor, what the hell was he expecting to do, strike her?

LMAO at Caroline. At first I thought that stuff was out of place on todays show but it had me laughing so much. She's hilarious and the actress has found her stride. She is so much more entertaining like this. Girl is just so extra!

it was more than Chit mentioned. Taylor found out that Brooke tried to cover her affair by seducing Eric into leaving Taylor to be with her. She then found out Brooke was pregnant and put the pieces together that it was Bill's baby and she was going to use Eric to pretend to be the father.

Hope shouldn't be shocked. A few months ago, she asked Brooke if something was going on between she and Bill. Even she noticed the signs

• Members

Gonna watch shortly. Cannot WAIT.

Is this pretty much HT's last hurrah? (until Brad gets bored and brings her back for the zillionth time) I don't recall reading a last airdate but I assume it's soon as B&B doesn't tape that far ahead?

Archived