• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michelle looks like a rough Ellie Trout. How dumb of her to not use a fake pic when she lives in Llanview. She didn't think she'd ever run into Matthew or Jeffrey?

WTF is there a memorial service in the middle of a night club? They must really be limited on sets

Why would Todd lead by saying "Victor's gone"? That made it sound like he's dead.

• Members

There's no possibly about it. He planned to eliminate him. He ordered his ex-CIA hired gun to wait until he got to Willow Lake before THEY'd KILL HIM. That was the plan. He's been lying yet again to Blair. Téa stupidly listened to Blair's pleas to share VicTodd's location with Todd. Both women lost their marbles following any Todd Manning plan.

As for Jack and Kate. AT is far better as teen rogue than raging bully. There was a sweet charm today to him. But really we're supposed to believe Kate didn't target him specifically? I don't buy that.

Dani I'm worried she romanticized Arturo's relationship with Brianna. Weird vibe I'm getting they may explore her daddy issues more this way, too. I don't want this sugar daddy story for her or Destiny. It's demeaning, IMO.

Yup Michelle is so the new Hannah.

Did Clint blackmail Viki's financial guy? I bet that's Clint's funds in Viki's account there. They really are blowing V&C up with trust issues.

• Members

Okay episode

Jack/Kate have a bit of chemistry. Not sure I believe her about picking Jack at random or not picking up strangers often. Won't be surprised if she's connected to the tattoo organization. I laughed when Jack said he wished it lasted longer.

Not sure what's going on with Viki and the fund and how this story will proceed

Shelter scenes were lame. I could care less about Brianna. The show is clearly setting up a sugar baby storyline. The question is will it be with Dani or Destiny or both. I'm guessing Dani since she's the one sharing scenes with Arturo. It makes me wonder what the hell they're doing with Destiny since the setup is better for her. Working third shift is not working out, she falls asleep in public (on the job), is struggling financially, but wants to be independent from family/friends. .

I don't consider Matthew a victim of Michelle. She didn't scam or con him. He and Jeffrey are overreacting. They've been talking for a month at the most. Yeah she gave him a fake address but who gives their real address to a virtual stranger? Was it ever established Michelle specifically asked Matthew to come to Toronto or did he decide to do that on his own? Jeffrey needed to shut it. He was the dumbass who told Matthew to drive up to Toronto to surprise Michelle. Guess he's forgetting that mellow.png Boy he was annoying today. I get that he wanted to look out for Matthew but he needed to butt out. I was so glad when Matthew told him to step off.

Michelle is interesting. Definitely getting a Hannah vibe from her. She strikes me as someone very insecure who clings a little too tightly. Jeffrey will regret inviting her into their lives. I hope she doesn't go completely bell fry and try to hurt Drew.

Fast forwarded through Todd, Blair, and Tea. It's the weakest story on the show ph34r.png

• Members

I really liked this episode- it felt like the start of a lot of new stuff.

Clint is obviously not being straight with Viki about the money and that's fine with me because I think I prefer them on the outs.

Tea & Blair snipping at each other a bit makes me happy- remnants of the old days. Loved TnT in the day though and it makes me sad we will probably never get any warmth between them again. I don't really care with Victor is even though I love me some screaming FloLo.

After not being on board with the Jack/Kate meeting, today was better. AT was all kinds of adorable. I so prefer him in lighter scenes. I still sort of get the sense she was looking for him at coffee shop but I don't know.

Michelle seems like a decent actress & I'm thrilled the crazy seeds are already being planted. Jeffrey was annoying- he drags Matthew to the coffee shop, chases him back in when he tries to leave, insists on mediating and then seems angry when he doesn't drop her. I did laugh when he said he would leave them alone and then sat watching them 2 tables away. But like that he's not always perfect and we're getting something more than Jeffrey- stand up guy and Matthew- total jerk.

No words for the funerat at Shelter but I am oh so intrigued by this Dani/Arturo story. He's creepy but interesting and it makes sense that she's looking to latch onto something with Matthew otherwise occupied at the moment and all her daddy issues. This seems like a much better story thread than original one rumored for Des.

• Members

She'll land on her feet. And I like Todd's children making semi-destructive choices- feels right to me as opposed to singing ballads that have "one life to live" in the lyrics. Plus no one is going to like her involvement with this Arturo guy- Todd, Tea, Jack, Matthew, Jeffrey, Bo now that's he's investigating him- should make for some good scenes

Archived