• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie: "I don't want that jackass treating my daughter" laugh.pnglaugh.png

STFU Dixie. God. LOL @ David "Internet diploma analysis." and Dixie saying he had a God complex laugh.png

DAMN! AJ actually said "Motherf-cker" and they bleeped it out! Ugh!

AJ: "Nonexistant, like your balls" LMAO!

OMFG @ Billy Clyde showing up. BRILLIANT! Does he have...a knife? :lol: Hunter: "Keep it moving, old man"

• Members

That was an amazing ep. Wow. Was this Debbi Morgans heaviest material to work with or what? She had to nail the crying/anguish for Cass in EVERY scene. She did magnificent and I hope she's recognized greatly in some way for it next year.

Billy Clyde: "'CUZ AHM THE LORDT!" LOL!!! Him saving AJ was so good and I loved him realizing he was Dixie's Grandson. The way they tied him into that was really nice!

AJ vs. Hunter didn't disappoint. I only wish they had harder looking guys for his crew though. Those little scared, smirky boys aren't cutting it!

dranders_zpsbc08aafe.png

Griffin's replacement/clone needs to go! What are they thinking?! And they're hinting at him & Dixie? This TOTALLY could've been Griff's story all around. Ugh!

As I said in my previous posts I absolutely LOVED Angie's pure hate for him biggrin.png

Wonder what Cass' diagnosis is. Really hoping It's not pregnancy.

• Members

Considering three writers were listed in the Scriptwriters section, I definitely think this ep was a bit spliced together. I'm sure there was more to those David/Colby & Dimitri/Brooke scenes. The AJ/Hunter intro was also awkward, I sense there probably was some more to the beginning of that that had to be eliminated for time. Nonetheless, I didn't think it was half bad and thought the episode was fine - much better flowing than that last one.

Hunter & his gang getting ready to bang.

Great new banner tongue.png Goodnight!

• Members

Could be drawing a blank but I don't recall a surprise from Colby at all...she just got up & left, and in their next scenes David was at the hospital consoling Angie, & Colby arrived at the Chandler Media set.

Just realized...no guitar strum in the ep. Damn. Could've helped the jarring transition into that AJ/Hunter scene. tongue.png

• Members

AJ: "Where is she (Miranda)?" In detention...DUH! You JUST said that rolleyes.gif

Its kind of weird to see Erica Kane's granddaughter being bullied. And its not like Miranda is some nerd or dweeb. She seems pretty hip, confident and like she'd "belong"

I thought Cassandra's story would be easier to watch when she returned home, but its still disturbing but in a different way.

Colby: "Did you sleep with her too? You know my mom; its a legit question" Good thing, Dimitri doesn't look all that great, bc Id be convinced that she'd be screwing him by next week

Go Angie, putting that Dr in his place. I forgot that she was CoS and thanks that she reminded us and that jerk who wasn't respecting her as his boss. What an idiot

F--k you Dixie! Who the F she think she is? Loved that David called her out. Its like what did he ever see in her? Im glad it seems that he is completely over her.

AJ got that bloody after 2 hits? Billy Clyde getting involved with Dixie's grandson...that will surely piss her off

I didn't like how the show ended off. Seemed too abrupt. I think a preview there would have at least masked that

IA. I cant stand him and would rather Griffin here

• Members

I was disappointed they never showed us what Dr. Joe was about to say to Billy Clyde from Monday's show. I hope one of them has a flashback to it since it seems to have been cut.

I didn't see Billy Clyde coming to AJ's rescue and now I'm wondering if he'll use AJ somehow to get closer to Dixie.

I don't see any resemblance between Dr. Anders and Griffin, but he does strongly resemble Jon Hamm. Even though Dr. Anders has no bedside manner and comes off as somewhat autistic, I thought Angie was way out of line with him today. I wish they'd give us a rest with Cassandra's story for a couple episodes.

Colby asked the wrong man if he'd been with her mother considering she woke up with David.tongue.png I do still love how bitchy Colby is.

I loved the Dixie/David confrontation.

I hated that Zach figured out a connection between Uri & Vlad that Lea hadn't noticed. I'm a bit worried Zach will be the hero in this story after all just like on the ABC version.

• Members

Was not expecting Billy Clyde to save AJ, but it was a nice twist. Billy Clyde was about to cut those losers.

Dr. Anders is an ass, but Angie did a good job handling him.

That cliffhanger was so good, I was waiting for more, but then the credits started rolling.

Archived