• Members

It seems like the show edited scenes from two different episodes into one. Unlike AMC, it didn't seem so choppy or jarring. We still had some excellent character scenes between Shaun/Destiny, Dani/Tea, and Jack/Blair.

I'm wondering if Jack and the coffee shop woman had more scenes that were cut out? I think the way they went was actually kind of cool, like an old school movie. If the facebook/pearl clutching viewers are having issue with these scenes then they really are prude. It was quick and didn't show anything except Jack shirtless.. since he is 18 in real life, no issue here.

I do like that Jeffery isn't being propped as an all knowing, perfect being unlike the Ford brothers & Rex were on ABC.. so at least he is being shown as not perfect. Still think Jeffery/Matt need a day off, but I love the balance so they being on all the time isn't so bad.

I like Natalie/Bo at work, fleshes out both characters.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree- I like that now if Michelle turns out to be trouble, Jeffrey pulled her into their lives when Matthew was pulling back. For awhile it seemed like they were doing a contrast of smart,sweet Jeffrey with deadbeat jerk Matthew. And while that's still sort of there, its feeling more grey lately.

The editing was better than the AMC job from a few weeks ago. Still confused as to why they're speeding through eps when they only have X amount in the arsenal but I've stopped trying to figure out any behind the scenes logic.

• Members

Just got home from work and watched it on Hulu. I've been too busy to watch it every week so I forgot about it! Seeing Shaun was the best part. I feel bad for Destiny. Laura Harrier isn't a great actress but I can see her trying. I prefer her to Shenell Edmonds, to tell you the truth. I also liked seeing Blair briefly talk with Bo and Natalie. It'd be great to see Blair and Natalie together more!! I also actually really liked the Tea/Dani scenes. FL and KM work well together as mother and daughter. The connection felt more genuine there than it did for most of the ABC run. I actually didn't mind Todd today. The Michelle story with Matthew and Jeffrey started out really pointless and dumb but it's moving along more now. The actress seems OK so far, though it was only a couple scenes. Jack is less obnoxious now and AT has made some improvement, but I really don't care about this story with his "sexy" teacher. I wish someone like Shaun had more story.

I liked the previews with Viki/Clint. Even though Viki deserves better than him, I'd say Viki/Clint and Bo/Nora are my favorite couples. I like Blair a lot but I have too much baggage with Todd. And Tea is back to screeching Thursday if the previews are any indication, but I'd say it's understandable given the circumstances.

I like seeing Natalie be independent and free of the perennial loser, John McBain. It was nice seeing them talk and also talk with Blair.

Even if Jeff was being propped, at least he's better looking than them. Corbin Bleu isn't really a master thespian, but he's still a much better actor than JPL and all the actors who played the Fords. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing less of Matt and Jeff.

• Members

I got the impression that silent predator woman at the coffee shop has done this SEVERAL times. Who knows what kind of guys she's boinked and what she could potentially pass on to poor, barely legal horndog Jack sad.png

LOL @ Jack just following right behind her like yesss imma bout to score! AT's doing great.

PS, as I was catching up on OLTL I was proud when I saw Jack editing David's reality show. Is that what he wants to do w/his life? Because, that's what I do too and I think it'd be cool biggrin.png

Can't believe Laura Harrier's still on the show and wasn't replaced like Des' child was (immediately).

Good to see Shaun!

I found myself loving Nora's radio show commentary in the previous episodes and hope to see more!

• Members

Run Victor run, get away from Todd.

Very sweet scenes between Tea & Dani.

The whole setup with Jack and that woman was just weird. Jack turns around and she's sitting there picking her teeth and he instantly finds her attractive. He's trying not to look at her then when he does she leaves. Then she comes back, closes and takes his labtop. I'll admit the scene was pretty hot and I liked the song they played.

Michelle isn't a bad looking girl. She definitely seems shy.

Archived