GH50: Discussion Week of June 24th...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, but you gotta love 2 hacks going toe to toe. Not so long ago, SID considered moRon the wonder that saved GH. Half of the 12 stans going nuts thought GH was doing so great and wonderfully written while Konnie was eating the show whole for 14 months. All of a sudden, it's the trash that everyone else says it is? Suspect?????

• Members

And they came from different soaps, and the HW didn't care who they were before. Not to mention, they didn't leave for legal reason but shoe horned back in as different characters. The lengths that idiot would go thru to defend shoving his pets down the audience throat is pathetic!

• Members

Oh SID. SO professional. And I expect nothing less from Ron.

I think his star is fading a bit but we're not there yet unfortunately.

And Connie, a great character? LMAO. OH. MY. GOD. Hilarious.

And let's be honest here, ReRon pulls EVERYTHING out of his ass (storyline wise) it seems. How can a writer even ADMIT that? What a tool. He could also use a shower, a shave and an actual haircut.

• Members

For me, nothing will beat the after-the-fact revelation about the Eli Clarke debacle on OLTL in 2010. When that story originally went down, Ron claimed in the press that he had "planned all along" for Eli, Blair's recurring-status boyfriend, to be the diabolical mastermind behind basically every mystery on the show - Ford's assault, Marty's fall down the stairs and the murder of Kelly's mother Melinda. That it had been months in the planning.

A couple years later, he finally admitted that one day they had been out of ideas for a Friday cliffhanger, had randomly come up with Marty being pushed down the stairs, and did it despite having no idea who would have pushed her. Later, when the originally-planned Kelly storyline had gone tits-up, they decided they could just pin every bum story on Eli, and that saved their bacon. That story never did make any damn sense.

• Members

The Eli stuff made me tune out of OLTL for months. It was ridiculous how he was tied to sh-t that had nothing to do with him. Dont forget how he made Greg Evans make Tea think she had terminal cancer/inoperable brain tumor (I forgot). It was a mess and of course Starr's ugly ass had to get kidnapped and be thrown right in the middle of it. :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL, I was sporadically watching at the time. Starr in the center of it all is par for the course. Greg Evans was another one pretty much trashed for no reason, right? It was around 2009/2010 that I stopped watching regularly for a while, after the mass cast exodus that I just didn't agree with.

• Members

So happy Carly checked notMorgan for the bitch that he was being.

I have to admit that I was looking forward to LW and MW interacting but was disappointed in the way Ava introduced herself. Why would she stick out her left hand as if she expected Carly to kiss it - WTF kind of handshake was that supposed to be? That was just stupid. I hear they have more scenes coming, so perhaps I will get some good stuff.

FrankenTodd? I have not adjusted at all to this piece of garbage. Has anyone else, and if yes, how'd you do it? I can't stand the sight of him, and then he goes even blonder? Ugh! I think I will be happy when Roger Howarth finds something outside of soaps, so that he can dump GH [as we know he will] because that is the only way we are going to get rid of him [his lunatic stans can follow him and do nothing for the ratings of that show as well]. To think I may have to eat my words down the road :(

Monday's preview? I'm missing something, so could a kind soul point me in the direction of the 5 months of eppies I must be missing to not understand how Michael would need help staying away from Kiki, his cousin? Where can I find those eppies cause none of this makes sense! Absolutely REEEEEEdiculous!

Archived