GH50: Discussion Week of June 24th...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right?

You have GOT to be kidding me with that [!@#$%^&*].

Wow.

Maybe they are? Can someone clarify? Sorry if they are i just figured he would be bombarded an yelled at so I wanted to save some grief. I never try to tell anyone how to post or what to post lol.

• Members

If Felix is not a failed character, I'm not exactly sure what is. This fool spent the entire eppy (not even sure if I watched the whole show) all dramatic and what not for something that does not remotely involved his penis! He's upset because of what Britt is doing to Sabrina?! WTF! The actor was painful yesterday! Just painful! I was truly disgusted! Keep Taylor and lose Felix!

Patty is a complete mess! He is being lead by the nose by a bunch of nurses. He's so damn pitiful and so close to being ruined! Walking around around with that smug bitch like they are owed something. And back to Felix, the other bitch! How dare he imply that Britt practically raped Patty! Patrick is in this mess because of Patrick, and hats off to Britt for checking all of those losers! Too bad they are "writing" her in a corner with this trash!

AnaL wub.pngwub.pngwub.png GH should have gone with this!

• Members

LOL. Felix was annoying as hell going on and on and on yesterday. The actress playing Taylor is so much better. I just don't trust them to develop her any better.

Patrick is so pathetic around these losers. I hope Jason Thompson bolts. I'm shocked he hasn't. Sabrina being all smug and high and mighty just irked me. Bitch, you lose your glasses and now you're 'hot [!@#$%^&*]'? I don't think so.

I prefer Britt to all of them.

AnaL. LOL. I gotta admit, like I said, I liked them yesterday. I was shocked by that too. I was never behind them. Not that I was all for Luke/Laura or Duke/Anna either. I think Duke and Anna come off as besties not lovers who are passionate about each other anymore. IMO. I see nothing there. Sweet, sure, but zzzzzz. Wake me up when things get interesting.

• Members

LOL. No you don't try to manage the posters. I would like to know for my own edification. I'm terrible about not spoiler tagging anyway, but I legit thought casting spoilers were ok.

Undoubtedly. I have never doubted that Easton is the favored pet. RH may get the screentime, but Easton is treated like he's hollywood gold. Such a joke.

• Members

Two Livers and one ATWT actor hogging up valuable airtime in the Quartermaine mansion (while seeing pics of Emily and Alan) makes me sick. If TPTB think this makes me want to like these actors, they are sadly mistaken.

• Members

I like Felix, but both he and Sabrina have gone way south since the Nurses Ball after Sabrina "got her man." She's smug and creepy, the relationship with Patrick is weird and creepy, and Felix as her obsessive handmaiden is creepy and just inappropriate. Moving Britt into his apartment and his room to help Patrick and Sabrina? Really?

• Members

Once they took away Sabrina's quirks and the gimmick of her glasses and hairdo, not much was left. And Felix is and has always been inherently unlikeable and fake to me. Both of them would work better as villains than the water filter, whose main crime is her veneers. If she wasn't so pathetic I would probably root for her.

Archived