Paula Deen

Eric83

• Members

I think she's just a product of her generation. I also notice that the biggest amount of outrage comes at her from people under 30. I've enjoyed watching her because of her personality, although I find nearly all of her recipes revolting, and i'm a country cooking, butter lovin bitch! LOL I've seen her make Mac and cheese with an entire stick of butter, and then proceed to not put ANY bread crumb topping on. WTF? Cheese has a lot of grease in it, you don't need all that butter, I want Macaroni and cheese, not Macaroni suspended in a oil slick. And that hamburger between two glazed donuts thing? Just about made me throw up.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None of this is funny just making things worse

I'm not upset that Paula Deen used the N word. Some African American's have used the N word so much in conversation, music, movies, and other forms of media that the word is now socially acceptable. Excuse Paula for thinking that it is OK we pretty much have given her permission to use it openly and unapologetically.

Also YES I am a black male

• Members

So it's black people's fault that Paula uses the N-word, wanted middle aged black men to dress up like slaves for her brother's wedding, allegedly referred to her employees as n-----s and made them use a separate bathroom? Ok. mellow.png

And sorry this woman is 66 years old from Savannah, GA. She knows damn well the N-word is not a term of endearment and that her using it would be viewed as inappropriate and an insult. The word shouldn't be used it all, but it is so ingrained in society that it's never going to go away. It's not even about her saying the word as I am sure there are people who do use it behind closed doors but romanticizing slavery, thinking it's funny to make blacks pretend they are serving at a Antebellum era wedding.... it's F-CKED UP!

Bethenny Frankel excusing the pig's remarks

http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=74709&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1371861896

So tired of the hip hop argument.... I don't give a flying f-ck about that. Should the blacks who never use the word just sit there and not be offended or say anything?

• Members

Ugh I don't care anymore other things to worry about then what a old hag says out her mouth. Sorry if I offended anyone on the site. It wasn't my intention just venting my thoughts. As my mother always said if I don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

• Members

Eh, every white celebrity who utters racist words and acts like a racist towards others has a black "friend/supporter" willing to defend and excuse him or her.

LOL! Those Tumblr posts and tweets are hilarious! It is times like this that social media is actually fun.

• Members

I don't understand how you as a black male are blaming black folks for Paula pure insensitivity.

I don't know what her real intent was, but it's purely unprofessional for an employer to show such a pure lack of judgment.

Archived