Paula Deen

Eric83

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wendy Williams is pretty blunt about it:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/06/20/paula-deen-denounced-mocked-for-racial-slur/2442201/

Wendy Williams tells Entertainment Tonight, "This is something that has been swirling around about Paula Deen for longer than this story. ... It just goes to show you money doesn't buy you class, it only exposes who you really are. Stupid is as stupid does."

She went on to say, "I'm done with Paula Deen."

And when asked about possible repercussions, Williams responded, "It's definitely tarnished her image and brand. Fortunately for Paula, all of this ignorance has fallen out of her mouth after she's amassed more money than she'll know how to spend in her lifetime. So don't worry about Paula, she'll be just fine."

• Members

That sad thing Redd, i would not be surprised and I just love how she's all I don't condone it now.

That's messed up treating her AA employees like slaves, no way in hell I'd stay somewhere if you gave me those stipulations as an employee.

• Members

Ha,

I NEVER liked this fake bitch. NEVER. Since the first day I heard that annoying voice - like 2004ish (?) - I wanted to fill my ears in with wet cement.

This just shows that she's an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

The best bitch on that network is that drunk - Sandra Lee!

Archived