• Members

If the drugs are from the tattoo organization, then why did the drugs that were sold from Brianna who's not one of the tattoo people? And why would the tattoo people kill her if she's not on that list of Todd and Victor Jr.'s loved ones (since Brianna wasn't related to the Mannings), and how can the drugs get to Jack from his teacher? I think that Jack's "hot for teacher" storyline with his summer school teacher Kate is completely unrelated to the tattoo organization storyline.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you're just jumping to conclusions about this storyline, and I still don't think Kate is working for the tattoo people, though we all know that the shooter is definitely one of the tattoo people that shot at Todd and Blair outside of the club, because he had that tattoo on that wrist. And what about Dean, the one that Natalie saw give a stash of drugs to one of the clubs DJs at Shelter before the blackout occurred? I don't think he's one of the tattoo people because he wasn't the one that gave the tainted drugs to Brianna, and he told Cutter he didn't know anything about the tainted drugs that killed Brianna, and he told Cutter on the opening night of Shelter that he didn't sell those tainted drugs to Dani!

• Members

So nice seeing Shaun. Look forward to his scenes with Destiny next week.

I don't mind the Destiny/Natalie friendship. I don't think age is a big deal honestly when both women are adults raising children. I don't think Natalie had any other female friends that weren't family her whole time on this show besides Gigi. I don't recall if her and Marcie were ever really friends.

I kinda want this Victor story to end. I hate how Todd is manipulating Blair yet again. Listen to your son Blair!

Not a fan of Dusky and her singing.

Dani looked HOT at the club.

Loving the fallout of the whole Pelligrino Fund scam and Viki being mad at Clint for what he did to Natalie. I'm kinda on Clint's side here.

Archived